Week Thirteen - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, November 30, 2023, 07:59:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yep he was wide open.

Ballgame. And Dallas is gonna end up covering too

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Great time to leave Parsons unlocked

Dumbfargs

Thanks for the blue balls Seattle

MDS

if the eagles lose the next 2, then win out and dallas runs the table...dallas gets it on point differential

buck up nerds
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on November 30, 2023, 11:40:01 PMif the eagles lose the next 2, then win out and dallas runs the table...dallas gets it on point differential

buck up nerds

Eagles are losing the next two but zero chance dallas wins out...once the two teams schedule difficulty swaps places eagles will at worst win a tie breaker but probably win the division outright.  Possibly by two games. 
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Just a reminder that busted up POS castoff Gino Smith just dropped 334 and 3 td's on the "impregnable" Dallas defense in their house.

Weird how every headline on ESPN fails to note that.   

It's all "Dak is the greatest everzzzz!"

Eagaholic

Jerry should also learn something about what "impregnable" means.

MDS

im actually wrong...if the eagles lose the next 2 and win out, they have it regardless of what dallas does. conference record tiebreaker. if the eagles lose to seattle, as well, and dallas loses to buf or mia, then i believe everything is tied up - leading to the point differential thing.

so short answer, they need to win 1 of the next 3 and not gag against ny/arz and its minimum 2 seed

Diomedes

people we don't like are wrong
we are sometimes mistaken
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Joe Flacco is starting today for Cleveland.

Hard for me to get a good read on the lines this week. Had zero feel for the bullet picks. Hope and pray.

PhillyPhreak54

Lions off to the races

And Tank Dell carted off in Houston

PhillyPhreak54

Sideline official of some sort got his tib/fib snapped as Kamara went out of bounds. Ugly injury

PhillyPhreak54

Pittsburg allows Midget Murray to drive 99 after they couldn't punch it in.

Awful

PhillyPhreak54

Texans robbed of a defensive scoop and score due to the zesty official blowing a play dead early

Commies are getting murdered. Sam Howell continues to look like shtein against a non-Philadelphia team.

Lions have gone into hibernation

Need the Titans and Steelers to get their shtein together.

PhillyPhreak54

Wild ass sequence in Nashville

Colts block a punt and take it in for a TD

22-17

They go for two and Tenny picks it off and returns it for two

22-19