Rock shows

Started by Diomedes, April 11, 2006, 10:24:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: AO1 on December 23, 2019, 06:16:29 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2019, 03:12:44 PM
Quote from: AO1 on December 23, 2019, 10:47:41 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2019, 12:31:40 AM
I took the old lady to Trans Siberian Orchestra's Christmas concert tonight for her birthday. They put on a really good show.

Took Baby's momma to see them in 2008. You've been forewarned

Oh shtein. That doesn't bode well. She's exhibited no crazy genes yet tho

They're all farging nuts dude

I thought of you when I was at a bar listening to a guy next to us just go full blown "every woman is crazy. Every last one. Some hide that shtein for years and then one day the nuttiness comes out and you're farged"

SD

A wiseman once said:
Quote from: Diomedes on June 10, 2007, 09:28:23 PM
They're crazy.  farging nutso.  Something wrong with them.

It's not a coincidence

Diomedes

I'm like Jesus to you.   I say six thousand things about love, one thing about a sword, and you're out there stabbing people in my name.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

"Bitches be cray cray."

- Judas Diomedes

SD

Quote from: Rome on December 24, 2019, 01:50:26 PM
"Bitches be cray cray."

- Judas Diomedes

Starts a 70 page thread about bitches being crazy then acts confused. He's the GOAT of bitches the rest of us are just shadows and dust

ice grillin you

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2019, 11:34:39 PM
Quote from: AO1 on December 23, 2019, 06:16:29 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2019, 03:12:44 PM
Quote from: AO1 on December 23, 2019, 10:47:41 AM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 23, 2019, 12:31:40 AM
I took the old lady to Trans Siberian Orchestra's Christmas concert tonight for her birthday. They put on a really good show.

Took Baby's momma to see them in 2008. You've been forewarned

Oh shtein. That doesn't bode well. She's exhibited no crazy genes yet tho

They're all farging nuts dude

I thought of you when I was at a bar listening to a guy next to us just go full blown "every woman is crazy. Every last one. Some hide that shtein for years and then one day the nuttiness comes out and you're farged"

sd is a schtick on social media the types of guys you are talking about are real life rapists and murderers of women
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Guys calling women crazy is every guy I know. None of them are murderers and racists. Most women tell me women are crazy.

Tomahawk

As a whole, men are crazier than women could ever dream of being

Rome

RATM is headlining Firefly.

* Checks Calendar *

ALL-IN.

SD

Quote from: Rome on January 28, 2020, 11:11:08 AM
RATM is headlining Firefly.

* Checks Calendar *

ALL-IN.

You can't buy single day tickets anymore. Never heard of Halsey but just YouTubed and it's crap my female friends listen to. I'm sure RATM will play solo. Pass

Rome

I was going to the Phoenix show if they ever get around to announcing the date and selling tickets.

I don't care about the other shtein on the bill.   

phattymatty

rage is headlining most of the big music festivals this year including coachella.  my festival days are over but i would def love to see them again.

saw them a few times as a youngin, last time being in camden sometime around 1998-2000 with wu-tang and it was farging amazing.

Rome

The mere idea of a guy my age at a festival is ludicrous and embarrassing.

I'd still go but only as a last resort.  I really want to go see the Phoenix show but I'd settle for San Antonio. 

Munson

SD I think they sold single day passes the last couple years after the 3 day passes didn't sell out.
Not sure if there will be single day passes again this year with that lineup. I imagine Rage alone is going to be a ticket seller.

I'd love to go but don't think I can convince wifey to do another festival. Definitely prob can't convince her to camp down there again lol. And I just don't like enough of the undercard, it's Rage and Blink and then a bunch of meh for me. I'd be spending $500 or whatever to really want to see 2 bands.

Romey if you're not camping, the festival life ain't too bad. Walk from stage to stage, catch some music, stop off in the air conditioned tents here and there, drive home and get some sleep. It's the camping in the sometimes extreme heat that'll get you.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD

Went to FF the first two years, haven't ever considered going back after the 2nd year. Music festival people are the worst.