TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wingspan

figured since we got the book, movie, music thread...here's one for television shows.

has anyone watched "It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia" yet? It's on fox or fx i think (well in reality it's on my ipod)...

hysterical. one of the better comedies in a long while. The episode with the grandfather being a former nazi general had me rolling...
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

I don't have tv except during the NFL season.  Each year, I cancel the cable after the super bowl, then get it hooked up again in August. 

So I'll check back on this thread later.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

It's Always Sunny is another in a long line of great FX shows.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

BigEd76

Anyone seen "Lucky Louie" yet? (besides Mo, since he's a Norton fan)

rjs246

Here are the list of shows I've watched more than once over the past 2 years:
Lost, The Office, Nip/Tuck, My Name is Earl, The Family Guy, The Simpsons, SportsCenter.

TV sucks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

IASIP is a great show, if you watch Family Guy, Simpsons, Office, you should like this show

PoopyfaceMcGee

Shows the wife and I enjoy:
My Name is Earl
House
Scrubs
Robot Chicken
Family Guy
CSI
The Office
South Park (when they actually bother with new episodes)
Showbiz Show
The Soup

There are others we DVR but don't watch unless there's absolutely nothing else on.  For instance, we just found out last night that they killed off ADA Borgia on "Law & Order".

SunMo

in my opinion, The Soup jumped the shark long ago...

my shows:

The Office
Rescue Me
The Shield
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Family Guy
Robot Chicken
Sopranos
Deadwood
Lucky Louie
Entourage
Tourgasm
Curb Your Enthusiasm
Conviction
The Unit

goddamn, i watch a lot of TV.  but a simple list of shows is misleading.  seasons run at different times and the DVR allows much more to be watched than if I didn't have it.

Zanshin

I don't watch much TV, but I do currently like:

House
Scrubs
Family Guy
NFL Yearbook (pretty much any team, any year)
Lost
Deadwood

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: BigEd76 on June 27, 2006, 01:38:12 PM
Anyone seen "Lucky Louie" yet? (besides Mo, since he's a Norton fan)

I have. I missed the girst one but saw the most recent one. Pretty good,

PhillyPhreak54

I don't watch much TV either. Since I am on the 4-12 shift I am pretty much stuck with watching in my off days or late at night. DirecTV has just sent me an offer for a free DVR unit. I am going to take advantage of that. But the shows I enjoy are;

Law & Order
Law & Order SVU
Family Guy
Sopranos
King of Queens
Lucky Louie
Third Watch (its on at 0400 on A&E)
NFL Total Access
SportsCenter
SportsNite
Deadliest Catch

I watch a lot of A&E, History and Discovery channel. There are a lot of good shows on those stations.

mussa

I don't have any regular sitcoms i watch. if i turn on the TV it usually goes straight to NFL Network or ESPN.  Then I'll go to National Geography Channel, Military or Discovery Times, History, Travel, TLC, Spike, Comedy Central, CSN to see if anything interesting is on.  I cannot stand TV, mostly due to the reality wave of garbage and the constant bombardment of advertising. i think in general most people in/on tv are fake and are evil vain people who can go straight into the meat grinder for all I care.
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

mussa

yea if your into banana saggin titties with open sores and flies breeding in them, sure! knock your self out. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I watched the first season of House, and liked it but haven't seen a single episode since the first season and don't miss it.

I've seen maybe 5 episodes of Scrubs since the show started and liked all of them but couldn't even tell you if it's still on the air and don't really care.

The ladyfriend watches Grey's Anatomy so I've gotten some second-hand viewing of that show. It's stupid and I hate Sandra Oh but Heigl is hot.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.