Week 8 - Bills: Thin Line Between Heaven And Here

Started by MDS, October 20, 2019, 11:31:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

igy alert: I have Josh Allen on two of my fantasy teams. Feeling good about my chances

PhillyPhreak54

Can they throw Schwartz and Agholor over the Niagara Falls?

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

I was *thisclose* to going to this game. 

To say I'm relieved I won't be is an understatement. 

MDS

road dogs against josh maga allen

it make me sick motherfarger how far we done fell
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Avonte Maddox, Hassan Ridgeway won't play this weekend.

Ronald Darby will play this weekend.

Still TBD: DeSean Jackson, Nigel Bradham. Neither will practice today.

Jason Peters and Darren Sproles will work on the side, too, but won't practice.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

Diomedes

I won't be surprised to learn that he's done for the year....and then released.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

SD

Quote from: MDS on October 23, 2019, 01:51:23 PM
Quote from: AO1 on October 23, 2019, 12:39:34 PM
Pimp ain't playing

if he aint back after the bye he aint back at all

Told you's weeks ago, doctor buddy of mine is friends with one of the Eagles trainers. It's a sports hernia, they may get him back in a limited capacity at some point but those injuries are easy to irritate. Won't heal without surgery so expect Howie to trade for Robbie Anderson soon.

PhillyPhreak54

icehole shouldn't have been a Hoyda and had surgery then

Don Ho

:boom :boom :boom  Damn you Pimp!

Bed Wetter was fine, I mean physically after his sports hernia correct?  Isn't the success rate fairly high after surgery?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

Yes.  But a cut is a cut.  Going under.  Hospitals are lousy places to spend time..advisable only if you don't have better options.

Dude didn't want to get cut, I respect that.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger