Bryce Brown, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by BigEd76, April 28, 2012, 06:18:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

Was a top RB recruit out of high school, went to Tennesee, then finished at Kansas State

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Left K state after 2 games in 2011?

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

he basically is the running back version of perfect
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 28, 2012, 06:19:23 PM
Nate Iloa! Bruce Perry!

Ha!  Nate tipping the scales at over 300 lbs now.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

yeah i think he was somehow linked to the whole nevin shapiro thing.

i remember the dudes name in HS but haven't heard about him in a while.

Eagles_Legendz

http://www.kansascity.com/2012/04/25/3576394/bryce-brown-takes-unusual-route.html

apparently some had him as the best HS player in the country?  transferred from tennessee, quit on KState.  literally no body of work at the college level.  ran a 4.37 at his pro day, with good height/weight splits.

pretty much what igy said though burfict had proven himself on the field in college.

Don Ho

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good pick for round 7. Boom potential, bust more probable.

BigEd76

Howie told DGunn they really like the potential of Brown

CSN

QB Eagles

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 01, 2012, 12:40:51 PM
Howie told DGunn they really like the potential of Brown

CSN

That's nice. According to Howie, which of the players they drafted have terrible potential?

SD

Exactly

When you tout every player as a steal or as a player you targeted that you were lucky to get or were really high on it takes the luster out of picks who were actually steals and that did fall. I can't wait till they ask him about Dennis Kelly and he says they had him graded as a 3rd rounder.

ice grillin you

hes raved about his previous two drafts as well....i realize hes far from the only gm to puff his chest out after a draft but he could tone it down a little this year since hes coming off two debacles
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

How refreshing would it be to have a GM who says regarding his spanking new guys:  "Well, we thought it was a good idea at the time.  Now it's on the players we picked.  We'll see."
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

propaganda easy strikes again

howie thought the the guy he signed might be good. ok.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.