DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagle (PIMP)

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2008, 07:53:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

I can see why Shady would back him. I can also see why others wouldn't. I don't doubt that he would act like a kid in the locker room.  He's not the first, certainly not the last.

My thought on this is pretty simple. If you're worried about 1 guy destroying the lockerroom, then you have a weak lockerroom and your problems extend far beyond 1 non-conforming diva.  But this is team that came together around Riley KKKooper, so i don't buy that no one could get along with DeSean.  Barry Bonds was notoriously hated by his teammates, but that didn't stop them from winning 90+ games every year.

If they got sick of his antics, fine.  Get something out of it though.  Anything.  A 2018 7th rd pick for all I care.  If your logic for getting rid of him is that its in the best interest of the team, then it should also be in the best interest of the team to get some form of compensation for him.  It's not like the Eagles went 3-13 last year.  They won the division and he was a major factor in that.  If he pulled some TO-type nonsense this year and the team takes a nose dive, then fine, let him go. But all of these "issues" with him were mostly kept in house and they didn't seem to affect the team on the field.  Cutting him was beyond stupid. It was cowardly.

What's done is done though and at this point, all you can do is hope that it doesn't come back to bite them in the ass. 

ice grillin you

he murdered the locker room so bad that they won the division last year.....I guess without him the skys the limit.....superbowl in 15
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

Dillen

I have a buddy who goes to Jefferson for pharmacy school and for some reason last week Dorenbos was there. Asked Dorenbos whether they'll miss Desean and he answered with a look of disgust and said "Maclin's a better receiver man"

Don Ho

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2014, 04:06:58 PM
he murdered the locker room so bad that they won the division last year.....I guess without him the skys the limit.....superbowl in 15 2115.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

shady didnt say anything good or bad...it was completely down the middle

pimp is good (duh). no no pimp wasnt a locker room cancer (not throwing someone under the bus on the record. wow!). i trust chip and howie (duh).

not that shady would even think of this but it also not good to throw stones from a glass house. ho on the partybus say what
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

If you read between the lines, Shady defended Pimp and Chip, but not Howie

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Coleman was on Sirius NFL radio and pretty much echoed Shady in saying the rumors layed out in that hit piece are bullshtein

So yeah... Solid job, Howie.

farging clown

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

I wonder if Jeff even knows Pimp was cut?

Be funny if he showed up in a 10 jersey confused as to why he's not around

ice grillin you

hes knee deep in that young asian thang......wouldnt shock me if he gives the state of the franchise address this summer from her vagina

PhillyPhreak54

Haha yeah he's wearing her out. I wonder if it gets awkward for Christina around the NovaCare?

Rome

Why would it?  She's hittin' that ass too.

ice grillin you