Board slowness

Started by PhillyGirl, March 17, 2004, 09:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joneszilla

Damn.  Spoke too soon.  It's flying now.   :yay

MURP

I called PG, who called the hosting company and kicked their ass.

Dillen

Its working fine for me, its slow every once and awhile, but Earthlink blows. :-[

BigEd76

what's this?  ???

QuoteThe following error or errors ocurred while posting this message:

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.

Dillen

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 04, 2004, 12:08:21 AM
what's this?  ???

QuoteThe following error or errors ocurred while posting this message:

Your session timed out while posting. Please try to re-submit your message.
I've gotten that after every post..

MURP

the time out thing has been a problem.  It is being looked into, but there is no simple answer at this moment.

right now, the quick reply has been the biggest problem.    If you are expereiencing the time out error, uncheck the quick reply option.   

please report any errors. thanks.

General_Failure

The host is going to do some maintenance this Thursday, hopefully that will take care of the problems we've been having. The site will go down for a while while they're working.

The man. The myth. The legend.

RomeyRome

I think the board just slows down sometimes because Hollywood Hamstring comes on here and posts so much that it just shuts this place down. :D

PhillyGirl

Quote from: NB on September 07, 2004, 05:35:12 PM
I think the board just slows down sometimes because Hollywood Hamstring comes on here and posts so much that it just shuts this place down. :D

Hamstring?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

BigEd76

NB couldn't think of other body parts that began with H....  :-D

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: NB on September 07, 2004, 05:35:12 PM

I gotta agree... the novelty of it has really worn out due to the sheer frequency with which he posts.  He should slow down.

8)

RomeyRome

Quote from: BigEd76 on September 08, 2004, 12:09:12 AM
NB couldn't think of other body parts that began with H....  :-D

No that's just an old nickname for him when he first came into the league due to a couple different instances with hamsting problems. :D

PhillyGirl

I know its been slow/down for the past 30 minutes or so...is everyone seeing it back up to normal now?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

RomeyRome

Quote from: PhillyGirl on September 15, 2004, 01:46:05 PM
I know its been slow/down for the past 30 minutes or so...is everyone seeing it back up to normal now?

It was pretty bad earlier, it is better now but not where it should be.

Greenfeather

Today there were several times when it would not load for me at all.  Then when I would get in the pages would load slowly.  As of now, it seems fine.
Knox Harrington....Video Artist!