Rest of Baseball Thread 2009

Started by BigEd76, April 03, 2009, 03:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i cant see abreu fighting anyone

youre insane...i was just about to post how dope those jerseys are....everytime i see them i expect dave henderson to come up next
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

they look terrible. not every jersey needs to re-appear from the 80's and early 90's. most, yes. but those look like your community softball league jerseys.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

they are all world
youre wrong
again

MDS

you stubborn taterskins fan not everything you say is the gospel
most
but not all
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

abreu next at bat after taking one below the chin from seashell necklace two run single

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2009, 04:18:22 PM
i cant see abreu fighting anyone

youre insane...i was just about to post how dope those jerseys are....everytime i see them i expect dave henderson to come up next

Agreed.

Except they should have went pull-over and not button up.

Geowhizzer

So, when do the Phils bring back the Saturday Night Specials?

BigEd76

3rd inning today:

QuoteAdam Eaton pitching for Baltimore
P Burrell struck out swinging.

good times

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Eaton actually had more strikeouts than earned runs allowed.  Which is nice.

PhillyPhreak54

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 12, 2009, 11:01:02 PM
Reed Johnson.  :o

That was a heck of a catch.  I laughed at Prince Fielder tipping his cap at Johnson.

MDS

BigEd76

PhillyPhreak54