Rest of Baseball Thread 2009

Started by BigEd76, April 03, 2009, 03:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah, crazy shtein. I watched that game last night and was gonna check our league out today to see if he was available.

I saw it breaking on ESPN when I was in the gym. I just read a story about him last week about how the Angels drafted him despite knowing he would need TJ surgey and how they looked like they won that gamble.

Sgt PSN

Dillen

Yeah, so I was reading a Yahoo article that was written after the game last night.

Quote"Right now we're trying to get through some things," Angels manager Mike Scioscia said. "Our depth has been stretched to a limit we're a little uncomfortable with."

And that's about as bearish as you'll get out of Scioscia, on any subject.

Waiting on John Lackey, Ervin Santana and Kelvim Escobar, he'll lean on Dustin Moseley, Shane Loux and Nick Adenhart for at least a month and probably longer. Not as young but just as squirrelly, the Texas Rangers and Seattle Mariners are trying to make something from what were two of the worst rotations in the game last season.

For the time being, they'll all survive and get the ball to the next guy, clean as possible.

Uh........knock on wood.

Don Ho

i hope they allow each member of the Angels 5 minutes alone in a room with a bat with that sob that did it.  prick had a suspended license and was over the legal limit.  rot in hell you mother farger.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Don Ho on April 09, 2009, 04:49:31 PM
i hope they allow each member of the Angels 5 minutes alone in a room with a bat with that sob that did it.  prick had a suspended license and was over the legal limit.  rot in hell you mother farger.

pretty sure the first one to get a turn would finish him off

Rome

ice grillin you

Quote from: Don Ho on April 09, 2009, 04:49:31 PM

big nick adenheart fan huh?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

PhillyPhreak54

I didn't think it was possible...but the Nats announcers have managed to get worse. Rob Dibble is doing color now and oh...my...god is he terrible. Worse than Ray Knight.

Mike Gonzalez blew the save. I don't like that dude.

I do like the Nats new roadies. They look sharp.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

DH

I think the Nats new unis look kinda Expoish, and thats just fine by me. Love les expos.

PoopyfaceMcGee

David Price starting for the Durham Bulls tonight.  Hit?

BigEd76

DUI guy charged with 3 counts of murder and is looking at 55 to life

PhillyPhreak54

Beach clearing brawl in Anaheim...I missed it on EI...but apparently Bobby A called time late and Beckett did not like it. SO he threw one high and in and it all came unglued.

MDS

beckett has always been a complete and total dick

also those road jerseys boston has are farging brutal. its one thing to go old school its another thing for a professional team to wear jerseys that were stitched up by an aborted fetus
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.