2008 Soul thread

Started by BigEd76, February 29, 2008, 10:06:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Well, I'm glad I ended it then.  IGY would be impossible to handle if not for your sweet loving.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

and somewhere easy gently weeps
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

charlie

ice grillin you

this news for easy would be akin to me finding out theres a time machine that can take me back and allow me to watch the wire again for the first time
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

are you gonna spoil that for everyone else, too
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Don Ho

QuoteThe current AFL has 15 teams. None are located in the Northeastern region of the United States. The current 15-team roster includes: the Arizona Rattlers, Alabama Vipers, Bossier-Shreveport BattleWings, Cleveland Gladiators, Chicago Rush, Dallas Vigilantes, Iowa Barnstormers, Jacksonville Sharks, Milwaukee Iron, Oklahoma City Yard Dawgz, Orlando Predators, Spokane Shock, Tampa Bay Storm, Tulsa Talons and Utah Blaze.

Bring back the Hawaii Islanders of the AFL2

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.