The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Quote from: FastFreddie on July 07, 2010, 08:17:47 PM
He will get caked off on endorsements and live the dream in New York, even if the team continues to suck.

Because he doesn't already? Im so tired of the Lebron to NYC will maximize his brand argument. The man can play in Nome, Alaska and he would still be the highest endorsed athlete in the world. shtein, if Tiger wouldnt have thrown his dick around the way he did, he would still hold the title, and he doesnt even have a homebase.

PhillyPhreak54

MSG stock was up something like 5% today on rumors that he would sign with the Knicks.

DH

And it will dip about 10% when the market opens Friday morning.

MDS

its got to be either bulls or knicks

heat and cavs are OUT

not sure why he would want ny. they aint winnin no title.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Bucher is reporting LeBron flew to Miami tonight to meet with Pat Riley

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

this lebron shtein has gotten so out of control that i half expect him to say he's starting up his own new team

PhillyPhreak54

http://deadspin.com/5581889/

"LeBron James Is A corksucker"
by Drew Magary - Deaspin

Standing ovation. Brilliant.

Including the rip on Cleveland.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on July 07, 2010, 11:39:40 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news?slug=aw-lebrondecision070710

Rip away, Wojo.

I loved it.

meh...I don't mind what he's doing. He's donating all the proceeds to charity (Boys and Girls club of America). Lebron doesn't get nearly enough credit for being a class act off the court.

PhillyPhreak54

So write a check or go put in quality time (without cameras in tow).

This is ridiculous and I will root against him. Its me, me, me. That article was spot on.

SD

Still don't see the big deal, he's one of the most popular athletes in the world.

You'll watch.

MDS

how can you not love this

hes making this fun and you know it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Reports starting to come out that Lebron chose the Heat.

If true, I'm taking bets from anyone that the Heat don't make the NBA Finals.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

hbionic

I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

BigEd76

LeBron partying it up in South Beach this weekend

and supposedly Mike Miller was offered 5/$30M by the Heat too