The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

I texted my buddy who's a Knicks fan and he replied, "farg you!"

I said, no I'm serious. 

Five minutes later he replied, sorry about that.  I thought you were farging with me.  He's also a Raiders fan, so I do mess with him quite a bit. 

QB Eagles

I think the best version of this for the Knicks is if they end up with KD, Kyrie, and Zion. So that's the measuring stick I'm using to compare against the shtein show that actually happens.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 31, 2019, 08:11:12 PM
I texted my buddy who's a Knicks fan and he replied, "farg you!"

I said, no I'm serious. 

Five minutes later he replied, sorry about that.  I thought you were farging with me.  He's also a Raiders fan, so I do mess with him quite a bit.

your friend seems like a fun guy
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

QuoteMagic Johnson and the Los Angeles Lakers are reportedly offering this package for Anthony Davis:

-Lonzo Ball
-Kyle Kuzma
-Brandon Ingram
-Rajon Rondo
-Lance Stephenson
-Michael Beasley
-Two 1st-round picks

That's a haul, the Pelicans are crazy if they turn that down

ice grillin you

When I used to play fantasy football I think I offered that same trade for Adrian Peterson like a thousand times

it never got accepted
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

If you're not either actively assembling a superteam or tanking, you're not really competing. And by superteam, I mean a team with multiple superstars. The role players and bench guys are 100% expendable -- new ones can always be found later once the core is in place.

I mean we just saw the Knicks straight dump a star player to make it easier to run at two of them in free agency.

phattymatty

I would hate AD in Boston but Pelicans would be dumb to rush a trade before seeing what Boston can offer this summer. The two picks are nice but that's a lot of trash players that the lakers are offering.

They should start liquidating the rest of their team though. Mirotic would be a nice add on the Sixers.

phattymatty

lakers say they are out already.

QuoteIf Pelicans want to counter the Lakers most recent offer on Davis, Magic Johnson and Rob Pelinka are obviously anxious to find a pathway for a trade. This is a negotiation tactic on behalf of Lakers, who have wanted New Orleans to show more initiative in the process.

show more initiative lol farg the lakers.  pelicans should take their sweet ass time.

SD

Posturing...everyone knows Magic doesn't pull out of anything

phattymatty

bucks get mirotic thats rough.  he would have fit perfectly on the sixers.

ice grillin you

Why is Matthews singing with Indiana

SD

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 07, 2019, 08:54:15 PM
Why is Matthews singing with Indiana

Oladipo's out so he's guaranteed more playing time which could translate into a bigger contract

ice grillin you

lol he's way beyond any big contract in his career much less a couple months of basketball changing his money

SD

Would you rather be a starter on a playoff team or come off the bench. I don't really see the argument