The Rest of the NBA

Started by Sgt PSN, November 03, 2004, 10:37:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 12:10:01 PM
Another NBA trade:

SEA gets:  Earl Watson, future 2nd-rd pick from Denver
POR gets:  Voshon Lenard, Vitaly Potapenko
DEN gets:  Ruben Patterson, Reggie Evans

Updated:

SEA gets: Earl Watson, Bryon Russell, future 2nd-rd pick from Denver
POR gets: Voshon Lenard, Brian Skinner  :-D
DEN gets: Ruben Patterson, Reggie Evans, Charles Smith
SAC gets: Sergei Monia, Vitaly Potapenko

BigEd76

-- Marc Jackson and Linton Johnson traded to NO/OKC for Bostjan Nachbar
-- Derek Anderson traded to Miami for Gerald Fitch
-- Flip Murray traded to Cleveland for Mike Wilks and $500K
-- TNT's Ernie Johnson has lymphoma

Wingspan

Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 05:08:24 PM

now that's a bad trade. what did he give up? herpes and a 2nd round pick?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

MDS

was he rolling around in toxic waste?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: Wingspan on February 23, 2006, 05:23:15 PM
Quote from: BigEd76 on February 23, 2006, 05:08:24 PM

now that's a bad trade. what did he give up? herpes and a 2nd round pick?

:-D :-D :-D

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

that was great

QuoteJust look at what I've done in Philly: Since we made the 2001 Finals, I gave Mutombo a $68 million extension even though he could have been, like, 48 years old for all we knew. I gave $35.5 million to Aaron McKie. I gave $29 million to Eric Snow. I gave $18 million to Greg Buckner. I gave $40 million to Kenny Thomas and $25 million to Brian Skinner. I gave $25 million to Kyle Korver and $60 million to Sam Dalembert last summer. That's $300 million of contracts to guys who were either on the decline or never that good in the first place. Plus, I traded for other bad contracts, guys like Keith Van Horn, Glenn Robinson, Kevin Ollie, you name it. And then, last February, the pinnacle -- dumping three bad contracts for C-Webb, who everyone thought couldn't be traded because of his contract and because he ran with a limp. Now we have an aging team built around two past-their-prime stars and our cap space is killed through 2008. And we completely wasted Iverson's prime, when he was one of the best players of his generation.

BigEd76

He forgot to mention all the #1 picks that were traded away....

PoopyfaceMcGee

But, BK is black and he's from Duke... so he knows basketball, right?

SunMo

Kevin Garnett got ejected yesterday because he was frustrated and tossed the ball into the seats, where it hit some dude in the nose.  It's an automatic ejection, but the funny part was this dude hamming it up to no end, he even got carted away from his seat.

It says something about our country turning into a bunch of Romes when this guy gets hit in the face with the ball and he immediately goes into lawsuit mode.  I hope he dies on the way to court.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PhillyPhreak54

USA = sue happy country

I was hoping that the paramedics would've dropped his ass off the stretcher.

Die, loser.

KG tried to apologize too and the guy acted like he was shot in the face.

Sgt PSN

Hopefully the NBA goes a little easy on KG when they fine/suspend him.  He should recieve some form of punishment, there's no doubt about that.  But the guy's never been in any trouble (that I know of) and I think this was an out of character occurance for him. 

MDS

Did anyone see the video of this loser? Total dope. KG lightly tossed the ball and the guy gets wheeled out and might sue. Get a grip, loser.

SunMo

KG even came over to apologize and that flag just looked at him with puppy dog eyes.  if that's me, i play it cool with KG hoping I can get season tickets or something out of it.  At least the crowd and announcers caught on right away, he was booed as he left on the cart.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.