We're All Gonna Die

Started by Geowhizzer, March 07, 2020, 10:16:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

could say its alabama what do you expect but its just the utter and complete idiocy of zoomers

i feel rightfully old complaining about the younger generation but jesus christ these tik tok teens
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Rome

I read that tweet yesterday.  The amount of shtein that woman takes from the Neanderthals out there is just incredible. 

As for the Alabama iceholes COVIDing each other, they should just be systematically sterilized because there's no therapy or counseling or educating that kind of stupidity out of them.  Just line em up and give them the needle. 

General_Failure

Florida keeps winning, and has now broken the unbelievable mark of 10,000 cases in a single day.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: General_Failure on July 02, 2020, 09:22:00 PM
Florida keeps winning, and has now broken the unbelievable mark of 10,000 cases in a single day.

BUTTDAPROTESTORS!!!1!!!

MDS

romey my homey and geo the morman dont leave your homes
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Abbott made masks mandatory today. First time you're caught without one it's a warning and then each other time thereafter is a $250 fine.

The zesty beaches in Galveston are closed this weekend too. And no gatherings greater than 10.

General_Failure

I'm sure it made for a great press conference, but who's enforcing it?

Diomedes

A last update on my sister's situation:.

The growing consensus:  her episode was not related to the mass they found in her brain.  It is there, it does probably have to come out, though not urgently, but her zombie experience was almost certainly not related to the growth in her brain.  The symptoms just don't match.

They are putting the episode on either Covid directly, as some kind of neurological problem, or on Covid indirectly, as a consequence of going back to normal activity before proper rest and recovery.  In truth, they don't know what happened, and don't know enough about Covid to positively state one way or another whether her bout with the disease is related to her fugue state blackout.

The moral of the story appears to be: don't get Covid19.

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

DeSantis STILL won't take measures to stop the spread of this vicious monster.  The farging beaches are still open.  I mean just farging wow. 

Voting has consequences.  This would be one of them. 

And it's back to work then home then rinse then repeat for me.  Been that was for a few weeks actually. 

So far me and mine have lucked out.  I felt like shtein on Wednesday and woke up with aches especially in my lower back, but that's eased up a bit now.  Still no fever or classic signs, but when there's this much rampant spread going on around you, every little thing makes you wonder. 

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: General_Failure on July 03, 2020, 12:08:25 AM
I'm sure it made for a great press conference, but who's enforcing it?

Well I know it won't be HPD bc their little weasel union leader refused to enforce it last time

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Diomedes on July 03, 2020, 08:57:05 AM
A last update on my sister's situation:.

The growing consensus:  her episode was not related to the mass they found in her brain.  It is there, it does probably have to come out, though not urgently, but her zombie experience was almost certainly not related to the growth in her brain.  The symptoms just don't match.

They are putting the episode on either Covid directly, as some kind of neurological problem, or on Covid indirectly, as a consequence of going back to normal activity before proper rest and recovery.  In truth, they don't know what happened, and don't know enough about Covid to positively state one way or another whether her bout with the disease is related to her fugue state blackout.

The moral of the story appears to be: don't get Covid19.

Glad that the mass doesn't have to be removed urgently. Hopefully it's a benign deal where once out there's no lasting impact.

I read a story in the WaPo about what pathologists are seeing in bodies they examine. The thing that stuck with me is this seems to be very similar to dengue fever.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/health/2020/07/01/coronavirus-autopsies-findings/%3foutputType=amp

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on July 03, 2020, 09:14:57 AM
DeSantis STILL won't take measures to stop the spread of this vicious monster.  The farging beaches are still open.  I mean just farging wow. 

Voting has consequences.  This would be one of them. 

And it's back to work then home then rinse then repeat for me.  Been that was for a few weeks actually. 

So far me and mine have lucked out.  I felt like shtein on Wednesday and woke up with aches especially in my lower back, but that's eased up a bit now.  Still no fever or classic signs, but when there's this much rampant spread going on around you, every little thing makes you wonder.

DeSantis is going down with Cheeto Dick

Geowhizzer

We're stuck with him for a while, as the next gubernatorial election is 2022.  No recall in Florida for governor.

farg.

General_Failure

Good news for him, anyone who cares will be dead from this by then. He'll win 7 votes to 5 against an Alligator named Gus-Gus.