4and26

Fox 4:30pm EST Sunday

No Line Set 

BigEd76

Eagles are a 3-point favorite, O/U 42

Butchers Bill

Stop Peterson = win game.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

The BIGSTUD

Yep, stop AP means you win. Their QB situation is brutal and they have no WRs or TEs that scare you.

and no Visanthe doesn't scare me.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

shorebird

I'm still taking it in that the Eagles are even playing next week, much less who they are playing.

4and26

Quote from: shorebird on December 28, 2008, 10:26:25 PM
I'm still taking it in that the Eagles are even playing next week, much less who they are playing.

Could not agree more.....no one shaves this week!

MDS

anyone know any good sports bars in montreal? im going up a little after new years with some people. all the frogs aside it should be fun, even though im not sure how to have fun without rjs by my side.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Butchers Bill

Anyone wanna go?  Ticketmaster has tickets available.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

Father Demon

I actually thought about going.  Then I remembered I had to be in SC for my first day on the job the next day.  Missing that probably isn't the first impression I want to make.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Feva

Quote from: Father Demon on December 29, 2008, 10:25:16 AM
I actually thought about going.  Then I remembered I had to be in SC for my first day on the job the next day.  Missing that probably isn't the first impression I want to make.

Been there... done that.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

reese125

Its scary to think how many trick pass plays is being conjured up in Reids head right now going up against the leagues best run defense

cj2112

My only concern about this game is that the Vikings slightly resemble the Foreskins - bad QB, good running game, good run defense, average pass defense.  We couldn't crack the Skins and Peterson is better than Portis.  That being said, Cooley is better than Shiancoe and the Berrian and Wade are worse than Moss and Randle El. 

Either way, we have no excuse not to dominate provided we can contain Peterson.

BigEd76

Quote from: Butchers Bill on December 29, 2008, 03:19:49 AM
Anyone wanna go?  Ticketmaster has tickets available.

20,000 according to the Vikings.  weak

phillymic2000

I got mine, going with a bunch of viqueen fans >:D