NFL Network - Game of the Week Eagles/Chiefs 9pm EST

Started by 4and26, October 05, 2005, 08:58:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2005, 08:49:42 AM
Like I said - I cannot pick up 950 at work because of the area we're in. So it's 610 or nothing. And you've had battles with Rhea in the past when you called in, correct? :P

She isn't worth the minutes on my phone. I owned her every time. Its not fun anymore.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2005, 08:39:39 AM
I was listening to WIP at work yesterday (can't get 950 reception there) and Cataldi was ripping the Eagles like crazy for this. He said that they're a flawed team and because Fraley was calling for oxygen and Hollis was sweating like crazy they are a team that is not is shape and he says they will lose to Dallas because of this.

He said that they only won the game because the sun went down and the heat was not as bad.

And then Rhea, who really didn't agree with him, actually ripped Brian Dawkins because he cramped up in the ATL game. She conveniently forgot that Warrick Dunn cramped up too.

I couldn't believe that she had the nerve to rip Dawkins.
I was listening then too (online).  That comment about the sun going down almost knocked me out of my chair.  ???

Apparently, the Eagles are a horde of vampires.  :-D
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.