Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

MDS

easily 87

coincidently the birth year for yours truly
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on January 13, 2021, 11:21:43 AM
easily 87

coincidently the birth year for yours truly

You're THAT old now? 

We've been here too long.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I question Addicted to Helmets 1973 graphic.  They wore the white helmet with the green wings from 1969-73.  Trust me I bought one at JC Penny's at the Kahala Mall.  74 they went back to silver and green but that green they used in 1974 was awful, very bright and shiny, they toned it down the next year.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

reports stoutland is going to alabama....that would be a huge blow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

He's a great coach but a "huge blow" to a 4-11-1 team with no talent, no head coach and a GM who sucks at picking talent is a bit of a stretch.

MDS

hes an exceptional coach and is pretty much the reason they drafted and developed mailata...losing him wouldnt be good no matter your record

tbf he is under contract and this is probably just his agent angling for a raise. i see him sticking unless the new coach really really wants a different OL coach
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

A new coach would be a full-on ree-ree not to want to keep him.  In fact that might be my first question of any candidate. 

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

That's not saying much "going to have a more defined role in Detroit", getting coffee and bagels for the Lions staff would be a bigger role.  With the smartest man in the room around how could he have even got his two cents in on the last three years of scrubs.

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

What's with Meathead Campbell's fixation with Philly staff?  QB factory?