Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Middleton is keeping Klentak?

What a fraud.

MDS

no

one guy who is not plugged into the phillies talked to one source who said he thinks he stays. it was probably like larry bowa or someone who doesnt know middleton...think someone who has been around for a while whose number brookie would have

middleton is going to take a week or so to decide just like he did with kap. thats where its at. one billionaire contemplating how much money he wants to eat.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Took him two weeks to can Kap.  And we pray.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

The journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step...

https://twitter.com/Phillies/status/1312482866849181696

PhillyPhreak54

Good.

Hallelujah.

Get out.

Rome

Reassigned in the organization.  His tenure has been a total failure, but he gets a nice soft landing spot in the same company he failed. 

Can't imagine why they're the losingest franchise in the history of sports. 

SD

MDS

Quote from: Rome on October 03, 2020, 04:39:18 PM
Reassigned in the organization.  His tenure has been a total failure, but he gets a nice soft landing spot in the same company he failed. 

he wouldnt take the buyout so theyre making him do like grunt scouting work until he gets some white privilege assistant gm job from one of his jerk me off ivy league bros
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Make him the luxury box attendant.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2020, 05:05:40 PM

he wouldnt take the buyout so theyre making him do like grunt scouting work until he gets some white privilege assistant gm job from one of his jerk me off ivy league bros

how mad are you that the super analytic gm got got?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 03, 2020, 09:56:54 PM
Quote from: MDS on October 03, 2020, 05:05:40 PM

how mad are you that the super analytic gm got got?

Lolol

MDS

yea the rays and dodgers and their analytical approach totally arent working

klentak sucked at talent evaluation....thats why he got fired

PhillyPhreak54