ConcreteField: We hate you, and we insist you conform to our ways

Started by General_Failure, November 07, 2004, 07:34:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Some idiot might have forgot to pay their hosting bill for a couple hours. If you're using your data plan instead of wifi on your phone, it might take up to a day to sort itself out.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

lol all good

it still shows as down on mobile wifi and data plan. Laptop wifi is all good

Geowhizzer

Quote from: General_Failure on November 23, 2014, 12:23:52 PM
Some idiot might have forgot to pay their hosting bill for a couple hours. If you're using your data plan instead of wifi on your phone, it might take up to a day to sort itself out.

Ha, when it wasn't working this morning, I was thinking, "Pay your damn bill, GF!" 

hbionic

Same here. All of a sudden, my browser defaults to charter. But my tablet picks it up just fine.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

hbionic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Diomedes

Shutting down this enclave of white idiocy wouldn't hurt, I suppose.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2004, 12:05:46 AM
As long as I can continue to keep my quotes that only I find funny, I will continue to conform to the society set by our Lord and master, Mr. GF.

this was written when i was in high school. i am now almost 30. and still here.

someone just end it already
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Quote from: Diomedes on August 30, 2016, 01:56:18 PM
Why was :CF down for the morning?

No clue. There was no announcement for anything, and it was back up before I could ask support what was up.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: MDS on August 30, 2016, 11:37:46 PM
Quote from: MDS on November 08, 2004, 12:05:46 AM
As long as I can continue to keep my quotes that only I find funny, I will continue to conform to the society set by our Lord and master, Mr. GF.

this was written when i was in high school. i am now almost 30. and still here.

someone just end it already

If you're here at 30, you'll be here forever. It's kind of like most people's jobs.

Diomedes

I'm confused which AO1 is Sassy and which is SD.  If when he posts, the former would kindly include a filthy insult directed at Chuggie's mom, and the latter at whatever female he's in hate with at the moment, I would be much obliged.

Sgt PSN

SD