What's new?

Started by Zanshin, October 07, 2020, 03:11:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zanshin

So, I successfully forgot to log in for about a year. Other than the Eagles magical run to first place this year, what did I miss? Are the usual iceholes still doing the usual icehole things? Anyone grow into a meaningful life I should know about?

General_Failure

I escaped Florida days before COVID. Welcome back.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Quote from: General_Failure on October 07, 2020, 03:14:58 PM
I escaped Florida days before COVID. Welcome back.

So, any "Florida man..." stories I see no longer pertain to you. Noted.

Munson

CF became the official message board of the Philadelphia Eagles because the the official site folded its board.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

PhillyPhreak54

Meaningful lives eh? You have high expectations for this group lol

Welcome back.

We bitch about everything especially President Cheeto Dick

Zanshin

Quote from: Munson on October 07, 2020, 06:43:11 PM
CF became the official message board of the Philadelphia Eagles because the the official site folded its board.

You guys are doing a fantastic job of weeding out the chaff, in that case.

Zanshin

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 07, 2020, 07:34:38 PM
Meaningful lives eh? You have high expectations for this group lol

Welcome back.

We bitch about everything especially President Cheeto Dick

How could you not? Well, I say that...but I see people who still find ways to defend that guy and I truly don't understand it. I don't know that I've ever disliked anyone more on so many levels.

PhillyPhreak54

Same here. I have a visceral deep down hatred for that guy. And his inner circle.

Cannot wait for him to be humiliated in the election.

Diomedes

We're dropping off our ballots later today.

Quote from: Zanshin on October 07, 2020, 03:11:23 PMSo, I successfully forgot to log in for about a year.

It's always sad to witness a relapse.  This is like watching video of ODB smoking crack a couple days before he died.  You know what they say, if you hang with dogs, you get fleas.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on October 08, 2020, 01:43:26 PM
We're dropping off our ballots later today.

Quote from: Zanshin on October 07, 2020, 03:11:23 PMSo, I successfully forgot to log in for about a year.

It's always sad to witness a relapse.  This is like watching video of ODB smoking crack a couple days before he died.  You know what they say, if you hang with dogs, you get fleas.

Fleas wouldn't be caught dead with you guys. I'm good.

Geowhizzer

It's Florida.  I don't trust the state to do the right thing with the mail-in ballots.

I'll mask up and go in myself.

Zanshin

Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 09, 2020, 10:52:16 AM
It's Florida.  I don't trust the state to do the right thing with the mail-in ballots.

Don't sweat it, they'll definitely do the "right" thing. ;-)

Geowhizzer

Quote from: Zanshin on October 09, 2020, 11:29:42 AM
Quote from: Geowhizzer on October 09, 2020, 10:52:16 AM

Don't sweat it, they'll definitely do the "right" thing. ;-)

Especially in my area!