Zarqawi Dead

Started by hbionic, June 08, 2006, 05:54:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Funny thing about that...when "they" show the corpse of a dead coalition combatant, everyone cries foul.

But when "we" show pictures, it's alright.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

i love how showing dead bodies on TV is ok, but boobs?  EVIL!
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

rjs246

And what about a shot of the beef wallet every now and then. I mean COME ON!
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Rome

Quote from: Diomedes on June 08, 2006, 09:18:24 AM
Quote from: Jerome99RIP on June 08, 2006, 08:53:34 AMTaking him out lets the ragheads know that anyone can be gotten to eventually.

Please stay in Florida.  You're not just dreaming, you're doing it out loud with KKK language.  Nice.

Also, you are mistaken about the snake's head/major blow idea.  The insurgency in Iraq will continue as long as the occupation continues.   The U.S. has lost and everyone knows it.  It's just a matter of time.

Gimme a farging break, Dio.

You have the balls to call me a racist because I use the word "raghead" when you run off at the mouth using words like "wigger" in describing IGY?

Stop it.

As far as the U.S. having lost, you couldn't be more wrong.  Maybe people such as yourself would prefer America to surrender to those gutless, murdering cowards but there are people out there who surely would not.  I'm no Bush supporter.  Not by a longshot but that doesn't mean I don't support our country or its troops in this war and that's exactly what this is... a farging war.

reese125

a war without an end is a lost war....and it has the makings of just that. Its sickening it has even gotten to this point

Butchers Bill

Quote from: reese125 on June 08, 2006, 11:11:24 AM
a war without an end is a lost war....and it has the makings of just that. Its sickening it has even gotten to this point

No war is without end.  There is always going to be a winner and a loser, its just a matter of time.  How long is enough?  Three years?  Five? Twenty?  After three years you are declaring this a "war without end"?  Thats a tad shortsighted.
I believe I've passed the age of consciousness and righteous rage
I found that just surviving was a noble fight.
I once believed in causes too,
I had my pointless point of view,
And life went on no matter who was wrong or right.

rjs246

I just want to see some pink on the tv.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

fansince61

Quote from: Diomedes on June 08, 2006, 10:48:40 AM
Funny thing about that...when "they" show the corpse of a dead coalition combatant, everyone cries foul.

But when "we" show pictures, it's alright.

I think the reason we show pictures of high ranking bad guys is so the death can't be denied by middle east media.  The only pictures I have seen are of Saddams two sons and Zarqawi :-\

MadMarchHare

Check out the F-16 video on CNN.  I'm surprised there was a finger left to print, much less a head to identify.
Anyone but Reid.

reese125

I think the reason we show pictures of high ranking bad guys is so the death can't be denied by middle east media.  The only pictures I have seen are of Saddams two sons and Zarqawi :-\

We show those pictures to skew the heads of Americans that we are winning the war on terrorism, and that we have done something truly significant in Iraq 

Phanatic

Glad he is gone. He was responsible for more Iraqi civilian deaths then actual attacks on foreign military targets. The fact that some in Al Qaeda thought he was too psycho for their cause says something.

Even if Al Qaeda has been neutralized you now have to deal with the Sunni insurgancy against the Shiite majority. Then there's that radical Shia faction too.

Anyone feel that Vietnam was a police action that was actually a war and Iraq is a war that's actually a police action? Just me? OK.

I second more pink on TV. I mean really Janet Jackson's tit hanging out in the super bowl was the highlight of an otherwise lame half time show. They should do that every year.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

phillymic2000

The biggest positive about this story IMO, is that the news is saying (at least the reports this morning) that his location was given up by locals and people from his own group. If that is true, that is a good sign for us.

fansince61

Quote from: phillymic2000 on June 08, 2006, 11:55:29 AM
The biggest positive about this story IMO, is that the news is saying (at least the reports this morning) that his location was given up by locals and people from his own group. If that is true, that is a good sign for us.

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

reese125

No war is without end.  There is always going to be a winner and a loser, its just a matter of time.  How long is enough?  Three years?  Five? Twenty?  After three years you are declaring this a "war without end"?  Thats a tad shortsighted.

The question is will you be around then to see "an end" Butcher Bill--and your avatar scares me

Diomedes

Quote from: MadMarchHare on June 08, 2006, 11:36:25 AM
Check out the F-16 video on CNN. I'm surprised there was a finger left to print, much less a head to identify.

I wonder how many civilians were killed or injured by those two 500 pound bombs, if any?  Not that they matter, of course.

U.S.A.!! U.S.A.!!
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger