"New" drivers

Started by Yeti, March 07, 2006, 05:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yeti

Whats up with drivers from states starting with "New".  New York, New Jersey and now I can testify to New Hampshire are really bad drivers.  Everytime I come back to Philly it's a great drive until the last two hour and than it's a total nightmare.  How about New Mexico?  If they suck out there too than there must be something to it. 
"It's only a matter of time before we get to the future."

Hbionic

Wingspan

do we really need a thread like this every time you feel like looking at nudey art books in the corner of the library?
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Yeti

Quote from: Wingspan on March 07, 2006, 05:04:10 PM
do we really need a thread like this every time you feel like looking at nudey art books in the corner of the library?

Yes.

Hbionic

PoopyfaceMcGee

Wingspan

Quote from: Yeti on March 07, 2006, 05:11:06 PM
Quote from: Wingspan on March 07, 2006, 05:04:10 PM

Yes.

alright then
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

SD_Eagle5

Just tell em Large Marge sent ya! Ahahahahahahah!

Yeti

Hbionic

Feva

Trained and licensed in the great state of New York.  My driving skills happen to be superb.  I would be able to relate to what you're saying though if this state was called New Georgia.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Worse.  Philly driver transplanted to NC.

People down here can't drive for crap in the rain, let alone any kind of wintry precipitation.  When I say "can't drive", I mean it.  It's not that they're aggressive like drivers in the Northeast.  They are literally incapable of making any of the corrrect decisions on wet/frozen pavement.

Feva

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 07, 2006, 05:15:33 PM
Worse.  Philly driver transplanted to NC.

People down here can't drive for crap in the rain, let alone any kind of wintry precipitation.  When I say "can't drive", I mean it.  It's not that they're aggressive like drivers in the Northeast.  They are literally incapable of making any of the corrrect decisions on wet/frozen pavement.

Multiply that by 5 and you've got the Metro Atlanta area.  It must get worse the further south you get. 
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

Yeti

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 07, 2006, 05:15:33 PM

NC.
They are literally incapable of making any of the corrrect decisions on wet/frozen pavement.

Maybe it is States that start wih N.

Hbionic

Phanatic

Mass drivers are freaking horrible. Turn in front of you in a hurry making you lock em up only to go 10 miles an hour slower then the speed limit. Every time I visit the area I have road rage issues. Missouri isn't too bad. Mildly suffer from the wet pavement/Ice/Snow thing.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

PoopyfaceMcGee

I've noticed when driving through the D.C. area that drivers with D.C. plates tend to suck a lot more ass than those with Maryland or Virginia.  There is no 'N' in "District of Columbia".  Although there are two in "Washington".

mussa

If someone is driving like an icehole I usually point it out, but when they are from new jersey or new york, I like to honk and flick the bird. 
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

Quote from: FFatPatt on March 07, 2006, 05:32:49 PM
I've noticed when driving through the D.C. area that drivers with D.C. plates tend to suck a lot more ass than those with Maryland or Virginia.  There is no 'N' in "District of Columbia".  Although there are two in "Washington".

all 3 of the states suck pretty bad.  we have traffic jams around here because the sun is too bright.  and if there is a half inch of snow on the gorund, it'll take an hour to go 2 miles.  it's ridiculous.