"A face like everyone else."

Started by MadMarchHare, February 06, 2006, 12:09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadMarchHare

Yikes.  I don't know anyone that looks like this.  Except maybe Frankenhooker.
Anyone but Reid.

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

hbionic

If a dog ever attacked me like that...or just drew blood....I would hope that whatever capturing authority would give me the opportunity to shoot that dog in the face....as it curiously sniffs the barrel of the shotgun I'd use.

Also...it would be kind of funny if she would have woken up and they put the wrong facial skin on her (i.e., not a matching color)...actually it would be very sad. I guess you would have to dig out that 'it's a birthmark' excuse and keep it in your pocket.

Also...who keeps written excuses in their pocket?
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

rjs246

I'm just gonna go ahead and nominate this for thread of the year.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

the reason the dog ate half her face was because she was passed out from drugs.  farg her.  you gotta know going into a life of drug use that the chances of a dog eating your face goes up exponentially
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

MadMarchHare

Well, at least she's set for Halloween every year.
Anyone but Reid.

MURP

LBIggle

looks like her traps a built in bottle opener as well.

mussa

am i missing a link? who the farg is this slack jawed wench?   
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

rjs246

I had to get up from my desk I was laughing so hard at this story. I definitely see a promotion in my future.

Let them eat bootstraps.

stillupfront

Quote from: rjs246 on February 06, 2006, 04:36:37 PM
I had to get up from my desk I was laughing so hard at this story. I definitely see a promotion in my future.

Yeah, but you'd hit it after a 12 pack.

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

rjs246

I hope the next time I pass out from taking drugs to battle through my crippling depression that my dog will eat my face. I mean, how awesome is that?

Let them eat bootstraps.