"dazzle a foe"

Started by MURP, November 08, 2005, 05:08:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MURP

NGM

Daaaaaaaaum that thing looks like it came from Halo.   >:D
Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

mussa

yea like u need eyes to detonate a bomb in a crowded market street...silly americans
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

If stillupfront posted this exact thread exactly as MURP did, we'd all be making fun of him.

rjs246

I that a sparkle gun? Romes.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

General_Failure

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 08, 2005, 05:42:45 PM
If stillupfront posted this exact thread exactly as MURP did, we'd all be making fun of him.

In theory, yes. But dumbass wouldn't have been able to post it without a lame comment about lesbians, gays in the military, or TO having herpes.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Zanshin

Ohhhhh, the bedazzler.  Maybe soldiers can enhance a mean jean jacket in their spare time.

stillupfront

Thank you

1/9/06

Very proud sponsor of DarWIN Walker BSSE

Proud to be sponsored by HBionic

Diomedes

Quote from: General_Failure on November 08, 2005, 06:37:25 PM
In theory, yes. But dumbass wouldn't have been able to post it without a lame comment about lesbians, gays in the military, or TO having herpes.

Thank you.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: stillupfront on November 09, 2005, 10:38:19 AM

Thank you

It was my way of saying that this thread is retarded, like every single one you start.

stillupfront

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 09, 2005, 11:46:12 AM
Quote from: stillupfront on November 09, 2005, 10:38:19 AM

Thank you

It was my way of saying that this thread is retarded, like every single one you start.
Thank you for saying I am not the only retard,

1/9/06

PoopyfaceMcGee

97.6% of MURP's threads are quality.  So, he's only 2.4% retarded, while you are 100% retarded.

MURP

click on the picture ya tards. 

stillupfront

Quote from: FFatPatt on November 09, 2005, 11:48:15 AM
97.6% of MURP's threads are quality.  So, he's only 2.4% retarded, while you are 100% retarded.
EAT ME

1/9/06

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger