LMAO Ali G is tha Man!

Started by mussa, October 28, 2005, 12:17:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

yeah that was one of the better shows. 

Mad-Lad

that's the first time i've seen the show.  pretty funny.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Whatever happened to his show? Did HBO cut him off? Haven't heard much about a new season yet.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

ice grillin you

hes funny as hell on the nba promos
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhaninDC on October 28, 2005, 12:54:03 PM
Whatever happened to his show? Did HBO cut him off? Haven't heard much about a new season yet.

shows done
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MURP

MDS

the chair joke:

there is a chair
the chair walk with a shoes
la la la la la
he walk on the street
the chair is a walking