Nice Mobile Interface

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, September 17, 2007, 09:54:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phattymatty

i got on from my blackberry this afternoon and if i go to the home page instead of straight to the board, i get all those hundreds of drug ads too.  so it's definitely not just ppindc.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: phattymatty on August 02, 2008, 08:20:14 PM
i got on from my blackberry this afternoon and if i go to the home page instead of straight to the board, i get all those hundreds of drug ads too.  so it's definitely not just ppindc.

I also tried it in on a friend's BB, which uses another carrier, and got the same thing.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhanInDC

Quote from: rjs246 on August 05, 2008, 11:20:35 AM
Wow.

Wow is right, friend. That is my biased opinion, which I hold with very high conviction, which you must respect and be nice about.

Serious business.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

Zanshin

Is there a separate address to get to the mobile interface. When I use Opera Mobile, it's just the usual interface....didn't know if there was a mobile extension for the board.

PoopyfaceMcGee

I use Opera mobile also and no longer use the mobile version either.  You can get the mobile interface by changing a setting on your browser to identify you as a mobile device instead of a computer.

Zanshin

Interesting. I have Opera set to identify as a handheld, and it still shows the full web version. I checked it with with Explorer and it shows the mobile version. I'll just chalk it up to not mattering all that much.

Seabiscuit36

So i keep getting an error when i go to log into CF from my Droid browser.  It says that "I need to seek help for my MPD"  I can still get in using the Dolphin Browser(like firefox).  Any ideas?
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Sgt PSN

stop posting from your cell phone. 

PhillyGirl

Well if you use your BB for travel, its fun to have something to do while sitting on a train next to Ms. Swine Flu Mucusface herself.

How do you access the board and be able to post from your BB? Do I need to use a different browser? I have bolt and the BB browser.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

bb =  blackberry? 

i have the blackberry browser and log on to the board just fine.  i don't know if it's the mobile interface or blackberry, but if i view the board from my phone, i always have to open a topic and then go back to the main board page before i'm recognized and get to see which topics have new posts. 

Seabiscuit36

Supposedly there's a firefox browser for BB's PG.  I've also heard good things about the Opera Browser for them. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons