QB
RB
RB
WR
WR
Flex
K
Def

2) You may only pick one player per team.  For example you cannot have both Peyton Manning and Joseph Addai on your team.  There are 12 teams in the playoffs for you to choose from, you need to fill 8 spots. 

3) The team that scores the most total points by the end of the SB wins.

4) It is an elimination FF game because once a player's team loses, that player obviously will get you no more points and you may NOT replace that player. 

5) You must send me an IM on this board with your roster by Friday, January 5th at 11:59pm.  I will post the teams in this thread after the deadline. 

6)  I will score the teams after each playoff weekend

Rules: Points

Passing
1 point per 25 yards
4 points per passing TD

Rushing/Receiving
1 point per 10 yards
6 points per TD

Kicking
3 points for any FG.  1 point for extra point kicks.

Defense
1 point per sack
2 points per INT
2 points per fumble RECOVERY
2 points for a safety
6 points per TD

*Points will not be awarded for any return yards however if a TD is scored by one of your players during a return it will be counted as six points.

Playoff Teams
Indy      New England
Jacksonville   Pittsburgh
Tennessee   San Diego
Dallas      Green Bay
Washington   Seattle
NYG      Tampa Bay

This thread will be updated with the playoff teams following the games this weekend. 

MURP

thanks for running this again  :yay

4and26

Diomedes

thanks also for posting it as your warfish turn was going, increasing the chances that rjs will suffer a brain aneurysm from being a stressed out micehole
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

4and26

Quote from: Diomedes on December 29, 2007, 01:49:23 PM
thanks also for posting it as your warfish turn was going, increasing the chances that rjs will suffer a brain aneurysm from being a stressed out micehole
;D

rjs246

I'm the least stressed out person I know. You brought this upon yourself for dragging me back into this awful game...
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Sgt PSN

If I can't have Todd Collins and Santana Moss on my team then I just don't see the point in playing. 

4and26

Playoff teams added.

Please get you picks in by Friday night and good luck everyone.

4and26

Hey folks tonight is the deadline to get your teams into me.

So far we have CanadianEaglesFan, MadMarchHare, Fast Freddie, RJS, SunMo and myself with teams.....

ice grillin you

how come canadieneaglefan gets in every contest but never posts on the board
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

PoopyfaceMcGee

CanadianEaglesFan is to IGY as IGY is to Airplanes?

PhillyPhanInDC

"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

4and26

Teams are in but I'm not sure how Murp posted the image of the teams and results the last few years.    I've send a PM to Murp to see how he did it.