CFFFL 2004 - AFC Draft Logistics Thread

Started by Diomedes, July 24, 2004, 12:14:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

The league settings are identical, Sarge.

League Name: CFFFL 2004 - AFC

Draft Type: Offline Draft  

Max Teams: 10

Scoring Type: Head-to-Head  

Start Scoring on: Week 1  

Can't Cut List Provider: None  

Max Moves: No maximum  

Max Trades: No maximum  

Trade Reject Time: 2  

Trade End Date: November 19, 2004  

Trade Review: Commissioner  

Waiver Time: 2 days  

Post Draft Players: Free Agents  

Playoffs: Week 14, 15 and 16 (8 teams)  

Roster Positions: QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, D, D, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN  

Stat Categories: Completions (.5)
Incomplete Passes (-.5)
Passing Yards (25 yards per point)
Passing Touchdowns (4)
Interceptions (-2)
Rushing Yards (10 yards per point)
Rushing Touchdowns (6)
Reception Yards (10 yards per point)
Reception Touchdowns (6)
Return Yards (50 yards per point)
Return Touchdowns (6)
2-Point Conversions (2)
Fumbles Lost (-2)
Offensive Fumble Return TD (6)
Field Goals 0-19 Yards (3)
Field Goals 20-29 Yards (3)
Field Goals 30-39 Yards (3)
Field Goals 40-49 Yards (4)
Field Goals 50+ Yards (5)
Point After Attempt Made (1)
Tackle Solo (1)
Sack (2)
Interception (4)
Fumble Recovery (2)
Touchdown (6)
Safety (2)  

Fractional Points: No  

Negative Points: Yes
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

uh....looks like MURP got there first.  sorry.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

sorry, Dio ;).  I had enough problems with people understanding in the NFC, I just wanted to make sure the AFC was set straight too.  

Wingspan

ok...so sinse i have the #1 pick...and i know for a fact i wont be able to on my computer at noon this coming sunday...

what the heck do i do? send some kind of magic list? can i make my first pick early?

help help help
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Wingspan:
We will not start the draft early.  Send your pick to me via :CF Private Message, or by email to judasdiomedes@yahoo.com

When I start the draft thread, I'll list your pick.

Sgt PSN

QuoteRoster Positions:  QB, WR, WR, RB, RB, TE, K, D, D, D, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN, BN

So am i to understand that the individual defensive players are basically taking the place of picking a team defense/special teams?

MURP

Sgt PSN

satoshi

Okay, the date is now clear. How about time limits? hafta make that sure.

phillymic2000

Diomedes

Draft Date:
Sunday, August 15th Noon eastern.
I will start the draft thread in this forum.
I mean to move this draft along at a brisk clip.  17 Rounds will take a long time if people are dicking around and haven't sent a list.  So no dicking around, and send me a list if you think you might not be available to make your selection quickly.

Draft Hours:
"Open for Business" draft hours will start each day at 9 a.m. Eastern (except for this Sunday, when we start at Noon) and stop each day at 11 p.m. Eastern.  If you're on the clock when 11p.m. rolls around, then whatever time is left to you is the time you have after 9 the next morning to get your pick in.  

Time limits:
You will have 8 hours to make your pick.  If you fail to make the pick, forcing me to take a player for you, you will be penalized by a two hour reduction to your time limit, meaning that the next time you're up, you'll have only six hours to make your pick.  Fail to make that pick in time, you get another two hours docked.  Keep farging around, and you'll have no time to make your picks and you'll get whatever team I give you.

satoshi

Everything is clear. No more question, sir.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Diomedes on August 12, 2004, 09:56:07 AM
Time limits:
You will have 8 hours to make your pick.  If you fail to make the pick, forcing me to take a player for you, you will be penalized by a two hour reduction to your time limit, meaning that the next time you're up, you'll have only six hours to make your pick.  Fail to make that pick in time, you get another two hours docked.  Keep farging around, and you'll have no time to make your picks and you'll get whatever team I give you.

:-D

Note to self:  Make a list.   :paranoid

joneszilla

Damn.  Glad i'm in the NFC.  Dio is Hitler-like.   ;)

Wingspan

okay...i can do that...if there's an 8 hour time limit. no prob, wont need a list from me. i'll IM you my first pick before noon on sunday though
Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.