CFFFL 2004 AFC

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2004, 02:28:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 10, 2004, 10:07:19 PM
KoRn didn't steal my man cherry, he said that if I gave it to him that he'd convince your mom to get out of my house and never return.  A heavy price to pay indeed but the fact that I've been able to save a ton of money on dog food, shaving creme, disposable razers, Aqua Net and air fresheners has been well worth it.  Not to mention the fact that I haven't had to deal with a clogged toilet or "stained" bowl since she left either.  

I think you've just violated some sort of military policy by revealing that information.

The man. The myth. The legend.

hbionic

Quote from: General_Failure on July 10, 2004, 10:11:02 PM
Quote from: Sgt PSN on July 10, 2004, 10:07:19 PM
KoRn didn't steal my man cherry, he said that if I gave it to him that he'd convince your mom to get out of my house and never return.  A heavy price to pay indeed but the fact that I've been able to save a ton of money on dog food, shaving creme, disposable razers, Aqua Net and air fresheners has been well worth it.  Not to mention the fact that I haven't had to deal with a clogged toilet or "stained" bowl since she left either.  

I think you've just violated some sort of military policy by revealing that information.

lmao :-D :-D :-D

What's even funnier is that my mom leaves anyways...what do you think KoRn lied to you? She did it to him....by the way T-Hawk stole his....with the same lie.  :-D
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05

General_Failure

Look on the bright side. You can use that line to deflower the next guy she bunks up with.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Quote from: hbionic on July 10, 2004, 08:50:52 PMI'm in.
Finally.  You were literally the first person of the bunch I emailed.  And the only to bitch for a "link."  LMFAO

Quote from: hbionic on July 10, 2004, 08:50:52 PMDio, prepare to die.
For who, for what?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MURP

still need 2 more players.

i would contact Reidme, Shorebird, PhillyCrew.. see if they want in.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MURP on July 12, 2004, 03:44:40 PM

I would play in this league too, but you guys would probably cry like sissybitches when I faced myself in the SuperBowl.

Sgt PSN

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 12, 2004, 03:46:06 PM

I would play in this league too, but you guys would probably cry like sissybitches when I faced myself in the SuperBowl.

Kind of like the French Revolution....the main reason the French won is because their opponents were.......well, French.  

Zanshin

Quote from: Tomahawk on July 12, 2004, 03:46:06 PM

Dude...all you ever do is think of playing with yourself. Give it a rest.  ;)

satoshi

So when does the draft start? I think July is too early. ???

mussa

yea waay too early, think of all the injuries that happened last yr during preseason, vick, pennington, ect...we should do it maybe halfway through preseason or after?  whattya think?

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

satoshi

Reidme

Is this the official CFFFL? I am in.
The NFL old standard.

MURP

Quote from: Reidme on July 13, 2004, 09:34:47 PM
Is this the official CFFFL? I am in.

yes.  Since we have some many people wanting in this year it has been broken down into 2 seperate CFFFL leagues.  The winner of each league will face each other in a "superbowl."

Diomedes

CFFFL 2004 - AFC is now full.  Draft details to follow in a while.

Diomedes (Brooklyn Huns)
Satoshi (Cannibals)
chuck_chillout (Deepballas)
Wingspan (Eyeball Kids)
Sapp Hater (Beatin Your Azz)
Sgt. PSN (Stiffler's Pale Ale)
CheesesteakDude (CSD)
hbionic (AntiMustacheBitchers)
Reidme
phillymic2000

MURP is the Commish for CFFFL 2004 - NFC.  That division is also full up.

MURP
PG
Mussa
Joneszilla
Mikey
Thawk
Phillyphreak
Troystewart
NB
Zanshin
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger