What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Jerry Lee Lewis and Little richard are more entertaining then Amy, the scarey thing is that little richard kind of looks like her :o

ice grillin you

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on February 10, 2008, 08:06:31 PM
IGY, you like Reef tha Lost Cauze?  I just got Feast or Famine 2.0. 

not particularly....'sound of philadelphia' is the shtein tho
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

yeah it is, Im a fan of Cheif Kamachi, I liked Feast or Famine when compared to some of the other shtein i've gotten recently
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Dillen

Public Enemy "Harder than you think" is by far one of their better songs I've heard. I always thought they were overrated but still pretty good...but this song is the shtein.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Father Demon

Just listened to almost all of Deep Purple's Machine Head...  I've forgotten how great that album is.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

Diomedes

Time to forget again, because it's not.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

mussa

Amplive - Rainydayz Remixes

free download, remix's of radioheads new cd, with added verses by hip hop artists like del, too short, jurassic 5...

http://www.onesevensevensix.com/amplive/index.html
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Meshuggah - obZen: Amazing, some of the best metal ever created. progressive metal at its finest  :evil :evil :evil :evil :evil

Rome

mussa

hmmmm, not really surprised and as a fan, don't really care either

Munson

Quote from: Rome on February 20, 2008, 10:21:24 PM
Syndrome Of A Down is done.

http://www.buzznet.com/web/music/journals/entry/1854781/system-powers-down/

Hahaha.  Munson's gonna kill himself.   :-D

Pretty old news. Serj has said a bunch of times now that they're never ruling out a another record, just not anytime soon.

My guess is they'll get back together in 2012 or so for another CD.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

SD_Eagle5

Munson

Yeah the latest two CD's weren't anything close to the self titled or Toxicity. And it's mostly because of that douche guitarist. Definitely one of the more creative guitarists today in terms of writing music but he definitely let his ego get in the way with the whole being more involved in the vocals and shtein on Mesmerize and Hypnotize. Serj's best asset is his voice, and Daron overtook him on quite a few songs.

Self-titled and Toxicity still don't get old though.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds