What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Been listening to alot of eliott smith of late, good stuff
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Dillen

I saw that earlier. His collaboration with hed pe on Feel Good is awesome.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Zanshin

Quote from: mussa on September 13, 2007, 11:32:11 PM
Been listening to alot of eliott smith of late, good stuff

Sure you don't mean the late elliot smith?

mussa

i think he's alive. just released a cd this year...
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

phattymatty

nope, he offed himself a while ago.

tupac has about 9 more albums to come out also.

Zanshin

Seabiscuit36

MURP

mussa

Quote from: Zanshin on September 19, 2007, 05:27:54 PM
Dead.

huh didn't know that. from his lyrics though, i don't find it too surprising.

Discovered a guy by the name of Ray LaMontagne today on myspace. Damn good singer songwriter. Two albums out called Trouble and Till the Sun Turns Black

PhillyPhanInDC

Apparently, there is a certain type of sound that when played at certain volume level, will instantaneously make you shtein your pants.

It seems I have been listening to that since this morning.
"The very existence of flamethrowers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, "You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.""  R.I.P George.

phattymatty

my alarm clock does that to me every morning.