What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dillen

Quote from: Sgt PSN on June 02, 2007, 06:31:55 PM
I was out at Best Buy earlier today and meant to pick that up and totally forgot.  I'm dumb.
There are two songs that are some of the worst HED songs I've ever heard (CBC and The Box), everything else is awesome. There's a "hidden track" too.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

It Dies Today-The Caitiff Choir
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
The Kooks - Inside In, Inside Out & Too Much is Not Enough
The Avett Brothers - Introducing Emotionalism
Dane Cook - Retaliation
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Quote from: mussa on June 04, 2007, 04:06:20 PM
Wilco - Sky Blue Sky
The Kooks - Inside In, Inside Out & Too Much is Not Enough
The Avett Brothers - Introducing Emotionalism
Dane Cook - Retaliation

OMG so funny  :-D

I never really heard his stand up. haha
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

The White Stripes - Icky Thump - instant classic. fargin solid and so creative
Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris - much better than their last CD. Queens are back!
Say Anything - ...is a real boy
Traveling Wilburys - super group of the late 80's, i just heard about them. Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Tom Petty and Roy Orbison. Got both CD's and DVD of videos. Pretty decent

Seabiscuit36

Quote from: mussa on June 19, 2007, 12:33:16 PM
Queens of the Stone Age - Era Vulgaris - much better than their last CD. Queens are back!
Say Anything - ...is a real boy
Traveling Wilburys - super group of the late 80's, i just heard about them. Bob Dylan, George Harrison, Tom Petty and Roy Orbison. Got both CD's and DVD of videos. Pretty decent
Whenever i think of Roy Orbison, i think of The Waterboy
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

phattymatty

Quote from: mussa on June 19, 2007, 12:33:16 PM

nice, i have that in my mp3 player now, haven't checked it out yet.  the first song sounded pretty good though.

Rome

I got pissed off and smashed my iPod against the wall yesterday.  It was an iPod MINI and it kept breaking down on me.  It would freeze up and I'd have to let the battery go all the way to zero and then recharge it.  I had to to it like 10 times in the last month, so I said farg it and smashed it to bits.

Idiotic, I know.

Still fun, though.  I'm off to Best Buy to get a new one this afternoon. 

mussa

Diomedes

White Stripes new album confirms the band once and for all as Great with a capital G.  farging fantastic.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: mussa on June 19, 2007, 01:56:34 PM
neanderthal

You forgot lazy, ugly and disrespectful.

@ Dio... is it really worth buying?  If so I'm picking it up this afternoon too.

Diomedes

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Diomedes

Good plan.  They're rich already anyway...keep your money for the indie bands.