What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

I saw an advertisement for Buzz Ballads.  Its a gay ass name but its a good lineup of early 90's stuff.  Plus i got it from demonoid.com
Disc 1
01   Lightning Crashes  | Live
02   Champagne Supernova  | Oasis
03   If You Could Only See  | Tonic
04   Glycerine  | Bush
05   Doll Parts  | Hole
06   Santeria  | Sublime
07   Hemorrhage (In My Hands)  | Fuel
08   A Long December  | Counting Crows
09   Counting Blue Cars  | Dishwalla
10   Linger  | Cranberries
11   Hanging By A Moment  | Lifehouse
12   Runaway Train  | Soul Asylum
13   Til I Hear It From You  | Gin Blossoms
14   Here's To The Night  | Eve 6
15   What Do I Have To Do?  | Stabbing Westward
16   Out of My Head  | Fastball

Disc 2
01   It's Been Awhile  | Staind
02   Jumper  | Third Eye Blind
03   Wasting My Time  | Default
04   Everything You Want  | Vertical Horizon
05   Sex And Candy  | Marcy Playground
06   Far Behind  | Candlebox
07   The Freshmen  | The Verve Pipe
08   Take A Picture  | Filter
09   What It's Like  | Everlast
10   Something's Always Wrong  | Toad The Wet Sprocket
11   World I Know  | Collective Soul
12   Desperately Wanting  | Better Than Ezra
13   Angry Johnny  | Poe
14   Save Me  | Remy Zero
15   Easy  | Faith No More
16   Smells Like Teen Spirit  | Tori Amos

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

Wow, thats a long list of zesty fargin songs by zesty bands. The only ones I could stomach are prob Sublime, Oasis and Hole.  :boo
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

its radio hits, but having not heard some in a long time i figured its worth a free download
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Quasimoto

Father Demon

Guns - n - Roses just started on the radio.  Patience.    :yay
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

mussa

Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

MURP

Michael Harris - Orchestrate
  :o Ludacris- Release Therapy 

Mad-Lad

Seabiscuit36

Three Six Mafia- Chapter 2 World Domination  :-D

Rome

Dillen

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on January 11, 2007, 02:53:12 PM
Three Six Mafia- Chapter 2 World Domination  :-D
Three 6 is awesome.

Didn't really know where else to put this question. I'm having problems with LimeWire. Whenever I search, I only get the sponsored results like the ringtones. It's gay as hell and I can't find shtein. Any ideas?

Actually, on a couple of searches I'll still get the ridiculous amount of results which is normal. I think LimeWire might be down or something then.

Wow, it's working now. Jesus.

Seabiscuit36

Rome

Has anyone ever seen "Some Kind of Monster" the Metallica documentary?  It's on VH-1 Classic right now and it's literally making my eyes and ears bleed.

Holy shtein.  When did those guys turn into such whiny farging flags?

I don't know if they're that way now but five years ago you could have knocked them each over with a feather.

From "Master of Puppets" to "Somebody HOLLLLLLLLLLLD ME"!   :-D

Seabiscuit36

I lost all respeck for those iceholes after the Napster whining and lawsuit

Diomedes

Metallica died when Cliff Burton died.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger