What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rjs246

I'm listening to my coworker half-suck snot back towards her brain. Sadly this half-sucking isn't powerful enough to get rid of it though, so five seconds later it drips down into her nose and she half-sucks it back up. This has been going on for half an hour.

Needless to say I'd like to take a shovel to her head.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

mussa

Why not just hammer two pencils up her nostrils with a stapler and be done with it
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

mussa

Rebel Meets Rebel - self-titled -collaboration of David Allen Coe and members of Pantera  :yay :yay
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

moats23

Quote from: rjs246 on July 13, 2006, 12:14:27 PM
I'm listening to my coworker half-suck snot back towards her brain. Sadly this half-sucking isn't powerful enough to get rid of it though, so five seconds later it drips down into her nose and she half-sucks it back up. This has been going on for half an hour.

Needless to say I'd like to take a shovel to her head.

do what i do and turn the volumne up high on the drive-through headphones
your 24 hours a day, 6 days a week source for everything moats-centric

Rome

I just created a kick-ass playlist on my iPod.  I'm listening to that right now.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Would you like to see the list, Mr. Smarty Pantalunes?

phattymatty

http://www.gnotorious.com/

biggies / gnarls barkley remix album. 

basically just biggie verses over gnarls beats.  it's ok nothing great.  not as good as biggie verses over biggie beats.

ice grillin you

or biggie over frank sinatra beats
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

true, that blue eyes bed stuy album never gets old.  still listen to it every few weeks or so.

SunMo

i didn't know that such an album was made.  sounds like it could be cool.
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Seabiscuit36

Smile Empty Soul's never released album Anxiety 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

Any dub/reggae heads out there?  I've been listening to reggae and dub a lot lately.  Would be interested in any suggestions to check out.  I already know the following artists, and have some of their music, off the top of my head.  I'm interested especially in dub heavy sounds.

Burning Spear
Dr. Alimantado
Marley
Toots & the Maytals
Black Uhuru
Peter Tosh
Augustus Pablo
Jimmy Cliff
Lion Dub Station
Lee "Scratch" Perry
Mad Professor
Sly and Robbie
Desmond Dekker
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa