What are you listening to?

Started by MURP, September 17, 2004, 12:41:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mussa

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on May 09, 2006, 01:04:56 PM
"Dosed" from Red Hot Chili Peppers.

It's on XM Radio - "Lucy" station.

Their new CD, Stadium Arcadium comes out today, I think. Is that a new track?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Rome

"Dosed" is from "By The Way" - their last album.

Listening to one of the greatest songs in history right now - "These Important Years" from Husker Du. 

:yay :yay :yay :yay :yay

Diomedes

Tapes 'N' Tapes - The Loon.

Me likey.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Fan_Since_64

Haven't contributed to this thread in awhile. Today's workplace lineup:

The Flying Burrito Brothers - The Best of...
The Mamas & the Papas - If You Can Believe Your Eyes and Ears 
Bob Dylan and the Band - The Basement Tapes
The Beatles - Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band
Johnny Cash - Live at Folsom Prison 
Jeff Buckley - Grace

Zanshin

Listening to Buddy Guy.  Great stuff.

Susquehanna Birder

After seeing Andreas Vollenweider live the other night, I decided I need to pick up a few of his older recordings. I just got back from the used CD place, where I scored three of 'em. Right now, I'm checking out "Caverna Magica."

phattymatty

My playlist for my mp3 player this week:

MF Doom: Operation Doomsday
RJD2: Dead Ringer
Blind Boys of Alabama w/ Ben Harper
Tool: 10,000 Days
Pearl Jam - Pearl Jam
Portishead: Dummy

BigEd76

Rumor:  Chris Daughtry, the rock guy that was eliminated from American Idol last night, will sign a deal to become the new lead singer of Fuel...

Don Ho

Quote from: BigEd76 on May 11, 2006, 04:51:59 PM
Rumor:  Chris Daughtry, the rock guy that was eliminated from American Idol last night, will sign a deal to become the new lead singer of Fuel...

Cool.  Aren't they obligated contractually to AI if they make it to the top 10?  They have to do that nation wide tour all summer long.  Two years ago we had the two chicks from Hawaii who made the top 10 and they had to put a lot on hold to do that tour.

Pinoy, I knew you'd like this one!
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

The BIGSTUD

I have a hard on for Kathy Mcphee.
Calling it right on the $ since day one.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

The BIGSTUD

and I don't even watch the show, but I saw her on the commercials and stuff, and she's on fire.
Just pointing laughing, and living it up while watching the Miami Heat stink it up.

Susquehanna Birder

She's definitely grown on me.

BigEd76

The BIGSTUD