Week 15 - Cardinals: RIP Carson Wentz

Started by MDS, December 13, 2020, 08:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

How you gonna let a 500 pound man run free for 30 yards?

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on December 20, 2020, 04:35:02 PM
How you gonna let a 500 pound man run free for 30 yards?

Was funny seeing Epps squaring up and waiting to make the tackle at the 10 yard line when the TE was still at the 25.

Don Ho

So let's discuss who they'll take at quarterback in the upcoming draft.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Idiot plays
Idiot tackling

Just a bunch of idiots

Geowhizzer

Ya know... I'm beginning to think this team may not be that good...

Don Ho

Speed speed not one of hurts attributes?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Even I felt bad for number 54 I was actually cheering for him to pick it up and score

QB Eagles

All three phases giving up points in this game.

MDS

lol matt pryor trying to block...he cannot move

theyre using 100 practice squad guys on ST so theres your punt block

hurts and doug are disasters

great win last week to cost a top 5 pick
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Playoff atmosphere?  Give me a farging break. 

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on December 20, 2020, 04:46:32 PM
Playoff atmosphere?  Give me a farging break. 

Nothing says playoff atmosphere like FOX assigning the Gaudin/Talib team.

Don Ho

Talib actually said Playoff atmosphere?  Give me a farging break. 

MDS

that td was bs...watkins has speed yeah, great

hurts had reagor for a td and he wentzed him
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Don Ho

That pass to Rager showed how small he really is Patterson looked like Shaq compared to JR