Week 12 - Giants: Eat A Fat One, Joe Judge

Started by MDS, November 21, 2021, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Eagles have not lost to a truly bad team all year. Is it time? Probably not.

MDS

saints game was the swing game for a playoff spot

this is the swing game for the division....eagles W cowboys L and all of a sudden its quite interesting. vegas absolutely stinks but dallas has blown this thanksgiving game before and likely no ceedee/cooper. something to watch for when youre yelling at your idiot republican cousin.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

I don't see the Cowboys losing enough remaining games to fall behind the Eagles but I guess stranger things have happened.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on November 21, 2021, 07:37:18 PM
I don't see the Cowboys losing enough remaining games to fall behind the Eagles but I guess stranger things have happened.

either do i, its a pretty convoluted scenario. basically, assume dallas loses to 2 of the raiders/saints/cards. assume the eagles lose 1 more game. dallas then needs to trip up in 1 of the 3 division games or lose the 3rd raiders/saints/cards if the eagles lose to the jets.

that puts dallas on 6 losses, eagles on 7 and the eagles would hold the breaker. im not remotely expecting any of this, but like i said, if you get the desired results this week, it gets more interesting.

MDS

Quote from: MDS on November 21, 2021, 07:30:35 PM
this is the swing game for the division....eagles W cowboys L and all of a sudden its quite interesting. vegas absolutely stinks but dallas has blown this thanksgiving game before and likely no ceedee/cooper. something to watch for when youre yelling at your idiot republican cousin.

mwahahaha

Diomedes

Slay is out of concussion protocol.

It looks like the Giants will have very few options for pass catchers... WRs Shepard and Toney, and TEs Rudolph and Smith figure to be out.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

With Slay out of the protocol, he figures to be Jones' primary.

Diomedes

lol...let's set the stat line:  2/54/1

over or under?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Honestly, if Kitchens is worth his salt they keep away from Slay all game. It's not like they have a top 10 wr that it is worth challenging Slay with. Even though Nelson has had his pic for the year, I'd still go with him in getting a turnover. Then again it's the Giants, so that 2/54/1 shouldn't be surprising.

Diomedes

Howard not playing, but that's bad news for the Giants because it means Boston Scott is going to get the ball more and it's been proven they can't handle him.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

They're gonna retire Strahan's jersey today...fine day to pick, with a stadium full of Eagles fans trying to overwhelm the disgruntled Giants fans..looking forward to watching clips of Strahan and Mara getting booed in New Jersey

SD

They're gonna retire the 9 in the first half...leave a gap...then retire the 2 in the 2nd half

MDS

another atrocious return from jalen reagor

what. is. he. good. at.