Week 12 - Giants: Eat A Fat One, Joe Judge

Started by MDS, November 21, 2021, 06:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

I don't think Jones actually got that first down on the 4th and one sneak.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Diomedes

That INT was three attempts in the coming...surprised the one to Quez wasn't picked, it floated out there slo mo

MDS

awful throw but might have been some kind of PI on it? this broadcast took 10 plays to figure out kelce was out so not counting on much here
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

PhillyPhreak54

He has Sanders wide open in the flat. Weekend determined to force it to Quez.

Diomedes

Quote from: MDS on November 28, 2021, 01:31:44 PM
awful throw but might have been some kind of PI on it? this broadcast took 10 plays to figure out kelce was out so not counting on much here

I think Kelce was hurt on the play they called him out as a guy...next shot you saw was Herbig at center....which they don't mention for like you said, ever

MDS

joe judge gonna joe judge kicking a fg there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

That's the worst not go for it call ever even if he makes it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

QB Eagles

Story of the game so far is brutal incompetence, on the field, on the sidelines, in the booth.

Diomedes

Diomedes

I know, lemme throw a duck into double coverage for Quez...that's a good idea

MDS

hurts is a disaster even more so than normal

Diomedes