Week 13 - Jets: Two Bad Teams Walk Into A Toilet

Started by MDS, November 28, 2021, 09:51:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Don Ho

WTF defense and head coach in a playoff run >>>> RPO and frat boy who looks like he stayed to long at the rush party HC
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

Yeah but I don't want the playoffs, I want a draft pick.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Eagles_Legendz

Minshew also has no arm.  He and Hurts combined have half the arm strength of a real nfl qb.  I think Minshew is probably (?) better than Hurts but mouth breathers are going to predictably overreact to today.

MDS

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on December 05, 2021, 08:49:12 PM
Minshew also has no arm.  He and Hurts combined have half the arm strength of a real nfl qb.  I think Minshew is probably (?) better than Hurts but mouth breathers are going to predictably overreact to today.

really noticed it on a 3rd down throw to smith...hes open and minshew throws a slow wobbler that cant get into the open window and the DB comes back to get a hand in

thats why hes a backup! hes got some serious limitations! but hes better than hurts
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

WIP is gonna be lit for the next two weeks.

Sirianni already said Jalen starts against WFT

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 05, 2021, 09:16:51 PM
Sirianni already said Jalen starts against WFT

sirianni doesnt make the decisions and he can explain next week that "after reviewing the tape, gardner gives us the best chance to win"
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Quotecahtah haht
@outthemudreed
Replying to
@JClarkNBCS
and
@GardnerMinshew5
You can't tell me this man doesn't snort a line every day 😭
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Munson

I forgot IGY thinks reposting funny tweets = endorsements

TBH he's probably a better QB than Hurts and would give them a better shot at the playoffs, but I'm all in on the higher draft picks so.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Absolutely in on the picks, playoffs would be fun but this staff coaching a playoff game?  Might as well watch an old episode of Ed, Edd & Eddie. 

I'm honestly already dreading the Monday morning after the draft and we all come to the inevitable realization Howie and the theater usher screwed it up - again.

General_Failure

They'll probably get one of three picks right. The third round pick after they trade two of the firsts away.

The man. The myth. The legend.