this is all bullshtein...the farging idiot birds are ruining the draft
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 19, 2021, 05:51:09 PM
spread went up a point and a half with the injuries

the farging idiot birds are one good week away from setting up a week 18 nfc east championship
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 19, 2021, 05:51:09 PM
spread went up a point and a half with the injuries

For someone with zero confidence in Howie Roseman picking the right guys in the draft, you sure seem upset about the draft being butchered by Howie Roseman because of a slightly less favorable draft slot.

ice grillin you

even for a bad gm the higher you pick the better chance you hit on it

you want the biggest pool of players possible to choose from

why do I keep having to explain this to people?

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

would be a complete embarrassment if the eagles lose this game

Rome

Quote from: ice grillin you on November 20, 2021, 09:10:41 AM
even for a bad gm the higher you pick the better chance you hit on it

you want the biggest pool of players possible to choose from

why do I keep having to explain this to people?

I know how the draft works.  Your insane reaction to the Eagles potential draft position is kinda funny to me, that's all.

MDS

MDS

Rome

MDS

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.