Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: Rome on May 18, 2022, 02:19:43 AM
So the PA GOP senate primary is going to come down to... wait for it... mail-in votes.

Irony.  Meter.  Melted.

haha I was just coming to post this

Funny how those scumbags last night were touting the absentee and mail in ballots.

MDS

theres still some ED vote out too...so its not all mails and provisionals. the consensus is the outstanding vote favors mccormick but its unclear if its going to be enough for him to overtake oz. either way theres gonna be a recount and gonna be a mess.

looking at the state wide dem vote, fetterman absolutely crushed it in pennsyltucky. 75% of the vote in erie, 2/3rds in lackawanna and lehigh -- the places a dem needs to win to win the state. his % was lower in philly area because kenyatta took a bit more there and so did lamb with it being a higher concentration of white collar corporate dems.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Trump is out there urging the Jersey Turk to claim victory regardless of the outcome. 

That retarded sausage-fingered bitch belongs in a farging supermax right now. 

MDS

looking like an 100k+ advantage in turnout for R's in PA

they had 2 competitive races vs the 1 for D's but I would call this a bright red flag for november. motivation is going to be a giant giant factor. and its the only path for R's to win if we cant show up.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

that has nothing to do with november....its midterms during an unpopular presidency....its going to be a bloodbath and always was
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

D's outvoted R's in last years primary and the state offices split in november. it was a municipal primary with nothing on the line but it was R's first choice to vote against the evil democrats.

there were more R votes in philly this year than in the 2020 primary (and 100k fewer D votes, which is kinda normal for a midterm). oz or mccormick winning the senate would be horrible but something fixable. if shapiro doesnt win gov, thats it. its over. like pack up and move to another country over.

ice grillin you

when this presidency started the mid terms were going to be ugly as shtein...nothing happened tuesday to change that in either direction...it almost always happens under normal circumstances....when the world is collapsing in front of everyones eyes its gonna be extra ugly
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

no doubt about that...i just found it interesting that D's outvoted R's in 21 primary yet were crushed here. youd expect both to be L's

the house is already lost but i have some hope for PA just because of the candidates they're running. if the R's ran youngkin clones it would be over, but theyre running lunatic christian nationalists and out of state hedge fund quack doctors. fetterman and shapiro are popular, unique candidates. this is not quite a lost cause, but this enthusiasm gap is just massive.

Rome

Shapiro ran unopposed.  That has some bearing on things.  And there isn't a single seat anywhere that is safe.  Dems better start voting because it's all on the line right now. 

SD

So Elon Musk sexually harassed a space x employee, paid her $250k in hush money...now he's trying to get ahead of it blaming the left on smearing him and saying they're trying to sabotage his Twitter purchase. If he was born in America the gop would have a new daddy to elect.

POS status confirmed

https://www.businessinsider.com/spacex-paid-250000-to-a-flight-attendant-who-accused-elon-musk-of-sexual-misconduct-2022-5?amp

Rome

He's a farging clown.  Peter Thiel is the guy you need to worry about.  He's a full-blown Nazi.  Unlike Trump and the rest of the GOP loons, he's smart as hell and as fanatical as a razor about the cause.

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

SD

He's not wrong. When my daughter was 12 she had friends who identified as non binary. First time I'd ever heard that word.

Rome

He's wrong. He's a bigoted piece of shtein. My daughter's best friend is trans.  Her name was Taylor.  He's now Richie and he's one of the kindest kids I've ever met.  He was miserable as a female and in every way he was a male.   Since he's transitioned his life is now right for him.  There's thousands of kids out there just like Richie, only they live in situations where they're not accepted. 

They're ridiculed, bullied and ultimately choose drastic measures that can't be changed. 

Bill Maher knows this.  For whatever reason he's taken it upon himself to align with right wing scum and when a truly vile and evil c*nt like Marjorie Taylor-Greene is singing your praises, you seriously need to reevaluate your life.