TV Shows

Started by Wingspan, June 27, 2006, 01:29:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

TWD is sitting in my dvr so I'm sure boredom will kick in and I'll watch it...but my aunt was telling me the final 20 episodes will air later this year then there'll be 3 movies.

Munson

Yeah I'm pretty sure it's these 6 episodes, then one mroe final season, then presumably the Rick movies.

I still think Fear The Walking Dead is the better show at this point, even with the improvement of the last couple seasons. Haven't watched the other one yet.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

anyone seen heist yet?

i think im gonna give it shot
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

i have no idea what that is
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's a tv show about a robbery. 

phattymatty

Elliot stabler back tonight with law and order spinoff number 47.  svu is my guilty pleasure so it's on my list.

Rome

Always had a thing for Mariska especially when she was young and hot.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on April 01, 2021, 03:56:34 PM
Always had a thing for Mariska especially when she was young and hot.

im a sick person but i cant not notice that both her mom and her have terrific cans
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Munson

I watched it. It was cool to see them together again. Frankly wish they spent more time on Stabler being with his old pals. Didn't watch his show. I'll catch the reruns I'm sure
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2021, 01:17:09 PM

It's actually called money heist...three friends have highly recommended it

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah the first season is addicting.

I haven't finished s2 yet. But it hasn't been as good as s1.

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 02, 2021, 03:00:18 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 01, 2021, 01:17:09 PM

It's actually called money heist...three friends have highly recommended it

still never heard of it

im in the midst of BETTER THINGS, which is tremendous. its one of the most female empowering things ive ever seen and got better when louie ck was kicked out, so this is not a reco for mikey margi

PhillyPhreak54

I'm shocked a show has slipped by Teevee Todd

ice grillin you

lol

to be fair the amount of tv on right now is ludicrous

MDS

its impossible for any one person to keep up, even tv critics have given up trying

one of the most popular shows right now is yellowstone which aired on a network i didnt know existed and something ive never so much as seen a frame of