Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Hopkins-Dawson fight is on HBO right now.

Here's to BHop getting smacked around...

PhillyPhreak54

Bernard doing what he does best...hold and hug

MDS

disgusting traitor

go blow ET while you iron mcnabbs steve harvey suit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

wow...texas j out in full force tonight
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

its understandable to not be into boxing because the sport killed itself 20 years ago, but to not rep bhop who is as philly as humanly possible is beyond reprehensible.

if you dont love bhop you arent from philly. its a simple as that.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its like not liking rick tocchet

PhillyPhreak54

His act is old and tired. Until he started on his crusade against McNabb I liked the guy...but it was like whenever WIP, or specifically Angelo, needed someone in his corner to rip the guy he would have Hopkins on.

ice grillin you

no one on earth hasnt ripped mcnabb to shreds...you dont need a reason or a path set out for you to do so...im proud of the fact that i started the hate wagon almost ten years ago...it took a while to get going but bhop was neither the first or the last to do it and to hold that against him is kind of crazy...granted he went a little overboard at time but he was on point the whole way

and like the lil guy said hes as 215 as there is...i think you can count on one hand the number of people more philly than bernard

MDS

besides sam and wilma and hes the 1 person that took mcnabbs side in the divorce

maybe thats it

PhillyPhreak54

He is Philly for sure, but like I said I grew tired of always hearing him offer up how much of a bum he thought McNabb was.

ice grillin you

if thats the case im gonna have to watch my back next time i see you

PhillyPhreak54

lol...not really. On the other hand I guess I was the only one glad to see 5 at Dawk's PC today

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

if your thumbs were in that picture they would both be up his tooshie