Boxing World continued..

Started by MURP, November 04, 2004, 05:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phillymic2000

Now i know why the Klits fight in Germany. They are free to grab behind the head, drape themselves over the backs of the othe fighter, use their forearms and elbows to seperate themselves from the action and whenever they get hit, well just clinch and hold. BRUTAL! Chirosa has at least come to fight.

phillymic2000

That was some of the WORST reffing I've seen, what a disgrace. it should be Chirosa with the belt.

phillymic2000

If that fight was in LV, Vitali would have had 10 pts taken off! or been disqualified

phillymic2000

The ish he got away with is a disgrace and a HUGE reason why boxing is second to MMA.

phillymic2000

David brought the fight and Klit ran and held, fargin A! so frustrating, it's called boxing, so box!

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

LOL, I'm fine, just venting. What a frustrating fight to watch.

phattymatty

david haye went to the presser after to get a chirosa fight and smooshed him.

phillymic2000

I used to like Haye, but he is a no heart having punk. Chirosa would crush him in the ring. Chirosa isn't much better, slapped Klit at the weigh in and then spit on him when they touched gloves. The only difference is Chirosa comes to fight.

Sgt PSN

Not sure if this was posted yet. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xdocbecEfDg

Worst boxing debut ever.  Even the commentators were laughing at him. 

Don Ho

Sarge, that was farging hilarious! 

Don't know why but 24/7 with Mayweather and Coto was on CNN tonight.  Great show.  Hope they continue to rebroadcast on CNN.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phillymic2000

Quote from: Sgt PSN on March 28, 2012, 01:20:26 PM
Not sure if this was posted yet. 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=xdocbecEfDg

Worst boxing debut ever.  Even the commentators were laughing at him.

LOL!!!

hbionic

You know that was Jeff Fisher for a second.
I said watch the game and you will see my spirit manifest.-ILLEAGLE 02/04/05