Wild Card Weekend vs New Orleans Saints

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 29, 2013, 11:54:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shorebird

Good morning to all you big headed hungover bitches! It's gonna' be a good week. Can't farging wait until the weekend.

SunMo

i will enjoy attending this sporting event on saturday
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

Anyone have extras?

They need to stick Cary Williams on Graham. He's a veteran with size and should be able to somewhat contain Graham. The key is the pass rush on Brees. The pr was non existent last night and they have zero shot at beating the Saints if they play like they did last night.

ice grillin you

if the wolffman is back id look at nate allen on graham....i think his length would serve well there....problem comes when graham makes the catch and has to be tackled
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Seabiscuit36

I have to think Wolfffffff is back Saturday.  Well i hope he is because seeing Chung out there will eventually kill me. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: SD on December 30, 2013, 09:39:41 AM
Anyone have extras?

i might...will know in the next couple of days

theres also a special presale for season ticket holders tomorrow morn....im not gonna be around for it but i could give you my 411 and you could log in and try to get some
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

SD

What's the going rate for playoff tickets? Last playoff game I went to vs the giants cost me $300 for the pair. Of course I stupidly took baby's momma to the game who acted like a complete funhole.

smeags

parking in the wells' lots is going to be fun with disney on ice playing all day there.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SunMo

Quote from: SD on December 30, 2013, 01:24:33 PM
What's the going rate for playoff tickets? Last playoff game I went to vs the giants cost me $300 for the pair. Of course I stupidly took baby's momma to the game who acted like a complete funhole.

$95 for WC and $175 for NFCC
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SD

Quote from: smeags on December 30, 2013, 01:42:59 PM
parking in the wells' lots is going to be fun with disney on ice playing all day there.

shtein I'm supposed to bring my daughter to doi on Saturday. Gonna have to switch to New Year's Day.

Rome

My lower level end zone tix are more expensive.   $120 & $205 per ticket.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 29, 2013, 11:54:46 PM
The hype this week is going to be the Saints being zesty on the road. Its going to be played up huge this week ala Tampa and the under 40 degree stuff from a decade ago.

Quote"Tampa Bay didn't win a game in cold weather until they came in here and did it," Kelly said. "So we are not going to get really caught up in that one, I can tell you that."

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds