Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

until old man reese comes and tells me im wrong im sticking to it
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

reese125

its called the masters for a reason. best golfers in the world only. every player wants the ugly green jacket...you slide it on forget about it...youre on a pedestal amongst the other golfers.

the open is exactly what it means..open to anyone that can qualify. although sicker conditions (mostly unfair tricked-up conditions), very unplayable at times, and it switches courses every year. not saying its not a spectacular event, but way more tradition and continuity in the masters. 

that was one of the best 3rd rounds Ive ever seen in a long time. the pin placements today were ridiculous. the pairings couldnt be any better tomorrow.

Rome

mickelson is playing out of his tree right now.

he's up three with three to play.

MMH

I'd say the Masters>>>>British Open>US Open>>>>>>>>>>>>PGA

British gets the nod due to age, mostly.  Plus, while the courses are dated, the conditions there can be completely ridiculous.  But yeah, the ugly green jacket matters.

Rome

Mickelson is going to win it.

Nice... poor guy has been through sheer hell what with all the cheating, lying & otherwise scummy behavior on Tiger's part.

Sgt PSN

as far as tiger goes, i think that commercial he did earlier this week with his father's voice in it is by far, more tasteless and scummy than the cheating. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Rome on April 11, 2010, 06:48:22 PM
Mickelson is going to win it.

Nice... poor guy has been through sheer hell what with all the cheating, lying & otherwise scummy behavior on Tiger's part.

And his wife AND mother having breast cancer....
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

I am happier for Mickelson than Munson was for John Harbaugh.

phattymatty

i like phil but i really wanted tiger to win. 

Rome

Quote from: phattymatty on April 12, 2010, 10:37:57 AM

$$$$$$$$$$?

Sgt PSN

Quote from: phattymatty on April 12, 2010, 10:37:57 AM

all i was really rooting for was for tiger to play well and be in contention at the start of sunday's round.  it's weird because i think i enjoy watching tiger lose just as much as i like watching him win. 

phattymatty

it would have been such a great F U to everyone. 

PhillyGirl

Quote from: phattymatty on April 12, 2010, 11:09:23 AM
it would have been such a great F U to everyone. 

How about a big FU to himself for being a gigantic fargup?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

phattymatty

i could cheat on my wife a million times and it wouldn't affect my job in the slightest.  it shouldn't affect his either.  yeah he farged up his life but that's really none of anyone's business. 

PhillyGirl

But no one gives a shtein about you. You don't run around promoting yourself as the role model of all role models for kids and adults alike.

Then shtein in everyone's face....including your own children.

That's the one thing that pisses me off the most about him. He rarely got time with his kids to start with...because he was traveling so much for golf. The time he COULD have been with them, he spent putting his dick into anything that moves.