Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

i realize the masters is the best and most important golf tourney of the year but you know this is a place where they still openly and unapologetically call black people "boy" and all of them just happen to work in the kitchen.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

its not the best or most important....but yeah thanks on the other thing...def didnt know that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol yes it is

what is more important than winning the masters? its everyones favorite, people care about it the most, etc.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

the us open destroys the masters...any golfer will tell you that...old man reese will be by any second to confirm

the masters is a legend in the eyes of old people that run the club but for golfers us open by a wide margin

MDS

golfers can suck my dong

THE PEOPLE say augusta.

ice grillin you

yeah the people that run the club

Rome

The Masters is far and away the most prestigious tournament in the world.  The U.S. Open has frigging amateurs playing in it.  The British Open is a joke and the PGA has club champions from places like Lu Lu Temple Country Club playing in it.

Win The Masters & you're a legend.  No other golf event comes close.

ice grillin you

its really not close...i dont even feel like arguing this...the course at augusta is a miniature golf course compared to the us or british opens

the masters is the greatest in hootie johnsons eyes...thats about it

MDS

more people care about the masters than the us open.

i dont give a shtein abourt golf but these are facts. and we should debate this. stop being mean.

ice grillin you

i agree with that because more non golf fans will be interested...but in the golf world its not a contest

im not talking about q ratings

MDS

i am

i could give 2 shteins if tiger or phil or whoever likes the us open better

more people care about the masters. there is more attention and pressure and demand to it. its bigger. it matters more who wins it.

the british open is unwatchable the pga is irrelevant so it really comes down to 2 tournaments that need to be watched really only if tiger is within contention.

Seabiscuit36

IGY hates the masters because they just started allowing creamies to play there
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

Quote from: KDS on April 10, 2010, 07:32:45 PM
i am

i could give 2 shteins if tiger or phil or whoever likes the us open better

more people care about the masters. there is more attention and pressure and demand to it. its bigger. it matters more who wins it.

the british open is unwatchable the pga is irrelevant so it really comes down to 2 tournaments that need to be watched really only if tiger is within contention.

cause you are a tv guy that knows nothing about golf...it makes sense that you would think the masters is more important...im not a golf guy but im sports guy that hates tv...so it makes sense that i would think the us open would be most important...in the golf world the us open is bigger...it just is

MDS

you bet your sweet ass i am not part of the golf world

id almost rather be part of the sarah palin world

phattymatty

I can't imagine a single golfer saying that they would prefer to win the us open over the masters.