Golf

Started by stalker, January 29, 2009, 12:42:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rome

Quote"I felt used and violated, like I meant nothing to him but a night of casual sex," Coudriet said, a source told the tab. "I just wanted to dig a big hole, crawl in and die."

she felt used and violated after screwing him, because you know, she was sure that despite the fact his wife lived in the house she was screwing him in, it was true love for both of them.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote"I feel extremely violated by what you did to me!" Coudriet reportedly told Woods. "Sorry about that," Tiger responded.

Get in line, beesh.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PhillyPhreak54

:-D

Yeah, she's a victim alright.

Sgt PSN

the more skanks who come out and say tiger farged them, the more i admire tiger.  keep it coming bitches. 

reese125

MDS

how lame is the crowd at augusta? these people suck.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Sgt PSN

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

reese125

look at your boy...-4  on his first day. unreal.

leader is -6

Sgt PSN

pretty amazing.  let's see if he can maintain for 3 more days.  it's weird because i usually play my best golf after a long layoff.  first round i played this year (after not playing for 5 months) i shot a 97....which anything under 100 is damn good for me.  i've played probably 5 times over the last 2 months and my score has been back up in the 105 range.  except last weekend.  i sucked something awful last weekend. 

ice grillin you

who are you talking to?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

this third round has been incredible....if tiger can get one more back or westwood can come back one or two then tomorrow will be everything everyone wanted

ice grillin you

scratch that tiger is done