Relaunching! Sorta!

Started by General_Failure, March 11, 2009, 10:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DH

Since when were we able to say "ass"? That kicks ass.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

ass hole is filtered, iceholes
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Feva

Quote from: General_Failure on March 20, 2009, 04:08:22 PM
Maybe we can change corksucker to Brotherly Lover, too.

Ha!  That needs to get done.
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: EagleFeva on March 21, 2009, 05:07:01 AM
Quote from: General_Failure on March 20, 2009, 04:08:22 PM
Maybe we can change corksucker to Brotherly Lover, too.

Ha!  That needs to get done.

I prefer loverly brother.

Diomedes

you weren't asked funholeface
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

how does the internet cost money. who owns this stuff. do people just claim websites like people claimed territory? who decides these things? al gore? a genie? reese/cole?
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

I thought you people were born knowing this money stuff

all the money goes to stillupfront and his friends.  act nice to them and you'll do fine

PhillyGirl

Um, Sheldon Brown behind Cole AND Samuel?

Gay.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PoopyfaceMcGee

The real travesty is the obvious racism by only having one white guy, and making him go to the back of the banner.

General_Failure

McNabb's right out in front though, so they're like bookends on the other axis.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: PhillyGirl on March 27, 2009, 05:13:05 PM
Um, Sheldon Brown behind Cole AND Samuel?

Gay.

i didn't put much thought into it other than getting four defensive players who I don't dislike on there.

PhillyPhreak54

Yesterday I cleaned my cookies and temp files...now CF makes me log on every time I visit. And the first two-three times I do it I get a Service Temporarily Unavailable message.

DH

Did you check your TCP/IP settings?

General_Failure

Switch your bookmark to .info instead of .com - the board is using that address now for everything.