Week 7 - Giants: Awful Football, Awful Debate, Awful Country

Started by MDS, October 18, 2020, 06:31:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

launch carson wentz into the sun

throw it away you farging ginger goob
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on October 22, 2020, 08:56:32 PM
Don't  the Giants know that Scott likes to spin?  He just gave them the double spin...

I like spinners!  I used to date this spinner in college and she, oh shtein wrong thread.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on October 22, 2020, 08:56:32 PM
Don't  the Giants know that Scott likes to spin?  He just gave them the double spin...

the for no reason open field just because i can spin in new york last year was one of the best things ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 22, 2020, 09:00:44 PM
launch carson wentz into the sun

throw it away you farging ginger goob

He must enjoy getting hit and tossed around.  Dives head first, holds on to the ball way to long, ends up getting slammed down.  Or he has no pocket presence, very encouraging for the franchise QB.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

PhillyPhreak54

Maybe not but I'll take a FG after how much and long they had on this drive

Now decapitate Jones

Don Ho

ice grillin you

the nfce should set the record this year for go for it on 4th downs...if the analytics say its even a 50/50 chance every team in the division should go

Don Ho

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on October 22, 2020, 09:09:01 PM
Maybe not but I'll take a FG after how much and long they had on this drive

Now decapitate Jones

Who is his backup?  Careful what we wish for, he could be better than Jones.

Diomedes